Ch. 18- Give me Love cover by 5 Seconds of Summer

*Just a warning for updating- I've only been updating as much as I have lately because I was off of school for 10 days. I hope you all understand and I'm sorry I won't be able to update as much as I had been before. I am however, really enjoying this story, I shouldn't abandon it like I do most of my stories just because of how much I really love this story. Ok, on to the story!*

After we all finished eating, I wrote my mom and dad a note, telling them that I was going to hang out over at the guys house. They were at work of course, but just incase I stayed over night or something, I didn't want my mom worrying about me. The guys waited on me, and lead me over to their house, being greeted by a furious looking Liz.

"Where have you been? Not one text, nos note left, beds empty except Calum's. For all I knew you could have been kidnapped! Murdered! Oh, hello Ella. It's nice to see you." She says, finally noticing me. (I'm sorry... Yes I realize it's a bit like when Fred, George, and Ron get Harry in the second movie/book.)

Liz and I haven't talked in years, but she was still one of the best moms you could have around your neighborhood. No matter if you hadn't talked in a day or years, she still treated you like you were family. I managed to smile at Liz while the boys tried to explain themselves.

"There's this boy at school that threatened to hurt her and we are all just worried about Ella, so we stayed over at her house to protect her, which was a good thing because he snuck into the house and tried to her hurt like he said. He knocked both Michael and Ella out, and snuck out of her window." Ashton rambles out.

Liz looks both at Michael and me, then a look of worry appears on her face.

"How come Calum wasn't with you all?" Her being worried over that.

All the guys scratched the back of their heads, not knowing what to say without snarking on Calum.

"It's a long story mum. We'll tell you at somepoint, but not until Ella is safe." Luke says, saving us from being snarks.

"And how do you expect to keep Ella safe?" Liz asks, a tone that only mothers had when getting angry with their own children.

"As long as it is alright with you, Ashton, Luke, or myself will be staying over at her house like we did last night, protecting her. Her mums already given us permission to stay with her." Michael says, looking Liz dead in the eyes.

You could see that Liz knew that it was Calum who threatened to hurt me, but she wasn't going tpo push it. She just wanted to make sure that her boys were safe.

"You have to be careful. Luke, I don't want you over there. I'd prefer if you didn't go either, Michael, but you aren't my son. Ashton, you're the oldest out of the boys, so I really can't control you." Liz says, laying down the ground rules.

"Mum, I'm not going to let Ella get hurt because you won't let me stick around and protect her." Luke says, getting a bit angry.

"Luke, you are not staying with Ella, and that is final. I don't want you getting hurt." Liz says, the tone coming back into her voice.

"Mum, I'm 18. I can take or myself and make my own decisions as well, since I am a legal adult in America." Luke says, getting angrier and angrier as the conversation went on.

Liz huffed and walked away from us, having lost the fight with her son.

"Not to change the subject or anything, but how old are you exactly, Ashton?" I ask, not having realized that Ashton was the oldest in the group.

"That's not important, Ella." He says, his cheeks heating up.

"He's 20. He was a few grades ahead of us back home, but because we were all mates, the school system put us all in the same grade, causing Ashton to have an extra two years of high school. They did however say if he did well Freshman year, that he could skip ahead to be a junior, but he didn't take them up on the offer. It was his own fault, so now he's stuck with all of us in high school, at the age of 20. At least we are graduating this year." Michael explains.