Ch. 8- No Scrubs by TLC

When the boys finally walk in, it feels like I've been waiting for them to arrive for hours instead of just a few minutes. Ashton walked over to my dads chair and sat straight down, getting himself comfortable. Luke came over and sat beside me on the couch and Michael followed, sitting beside him. Calum just stood off in the hallway, looking uncomfortable.

"Rule 1- You aren't allowed to try anything to do with the pact. Rule 2- After the storm has passed and the power has come back on, you all can go home, unless you really want to stay here. Rule 3- Please just try to behave yourselves. Don't break anything. This is probably the first time you all have been in the house in years, so don't try to act like you own the place, or something. Rule 4- Don't touch my pizza." I finish, knowing that they would probably get hungry, and try to eat the pizza at some point during the night.

"But pizza is the best food ever created and known to man!" Michael says.

"Yes, and it is mine. It is my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for tomorrow due to me not wanting to cook." I say, trying to get comfy on the couch, but with Luke so close to me I wouldn't be able to.

"But-but I want pizza," Michael says.

"Get your own pizza, then! Cal, come sit down." I say, looking right at him, still landing in the hallway.

"Ella, I don't want to. The guys dragged me over here, and they are still mad at me over telling you about their pact." He says, sorrow written on his face.

"Ok, new rule. No mention of the pact at all tonight. Or no mention of the pact for the rest of our lives. I like that rule." I say, blabbering to myself.

"You know that that isn't possible, Ella." Ashton says, his eyes growing darker with each word.

"Sure it is. Go find some slut somewhere and you'll forget that this pact ever existed." I say, getting mad at him.

"So, where are your parents, exactly?" Calum asks, coming down and sitting on the floor beside me.

"Who the heck actually knows. They end up taking off work at least ever three months, leaving me home alone for at least a week. It means I don't have to watch my sister though, and I can do whatever I want." I simply state.

"We should throw a party! We can get a party set up by tomorrow." Luke says, getting rather excited.

"Absolutely not. If anything gets damaged that means I have to go on vacation with them, and I prefer this. Just being home alone being able to blare music and watch Netflix all the time." I say.

"You never have any fun. Come on, lets throw a party." Ashton says, giving me a puppy dog look.

"That most certainly will not work on me, Ashton. I said no, and that is the final answer. My parents would kill me if they found out I threw a party." I say, getting aggrivated with them.

Michael, Luke and Ashton all sighed, but let it go. Calum just looked really sad and not happy to be here.

"Cal, come with me." I say, then grab his hand and lead him up to my bedroom.

He didn't fight, so I was able to drag him straight to my room without a fight from him.

"What can I do to make you happier? You are the only one not even enjoying this little meetup and really you are the only one I care about at this moment because the rest of them are just pissing me the fuck off." I say, trying to get something out of him.

"Ella, I don't need anything from you. I just don't want to hurt you anymore, and I really don't want them to hurt you anymore either, but I can't control them. It worries me that all three of them are in here with you with them thinking about a way to get you into their pants. Its just really awkward for me and I don't like it." He says, looking down at the ground the entire time.