Ch. 3- Casual Affair by Panic! At the Disco

I ran out of the classroom trying to catch up with my friends so I could tell them I wouldn't be able to sit with them today.

"Hey guys! Wait up." I say, catching up with Elizabeth and Ariel.

"What is it, Ella?" Liz asks me, annoyance in her tone.

"I just wanted to say that they are making me sit with them at lunch and that I'm sorry." I say.

"Whatever, Ella. If you're so desperate to have one of them in your pants, just ask. I'm sure Ashton would gladly say yes. He was very touchy this afternoon." Ariel says, anger showing in her eyes.

"Oh fuck off, Ariel. You don't even know the half of it. Whatever, I was just trying to be a good friend. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go up to the round table before Ashton or Luke try anything else in class." I say, huffing at the two girls and walking away.

I walked up top to the round table as everyone called it and sat down by the wall. The side next to me was broken and anyone over 150 pounds would make it go off track and them fall to the floor. Yes, it has happened to me.

Calum and Michael were the first ones to come to the table, which made me internally groan. I forgot that they also had the same lunch period as us. Michael sat down across from me with a huge grin on his face. Calum sat to my right, but he didn't look very interested. Either that or he didn't notice I was there.

I laid my head down on the table and groaned, upset that I would have to deal with all four of the boys for the next thirty minutes. Luke was walking up the ramp with his lunch in hand and a huge grin on his face. He sat beside me and leaned in to my left ear.

"Can't just have Ashton all to yourself." He says, and squeezes my leg like Ashton had, but harder.

I squirmed under Luke's touch as well, even if I did have a crush on him. I couldn't take all this touching. Wasn't this some type of harassment? Shouldn't someone at my school be doing something about this? Treat us like children when it comes to lunch, but treat us like adults when something like this goes on.

"Can you please not touch me there. I don't like it and you know it." I say through gritted teeth.

"It's not fair that Ashton got to have all the fun, though. I want to have some fun." He says smirking and squeezing my leg again.

"Just leave me alone, dammit. You don't like me and I don't like you." I say, getting up and away from the table to go and sit with my friends, where they still had my seat saved.

Lunch would be ending soon and I should have just ignored Ashton's threat. It's not like he's actually going to do anything. Too bad I also have fourth period with all four of them. Who knows what's going to happen in there.

I just wanted to say that these next couple of chapters were all written on my iPod.