Ch. 33- The Red by Chevelle

The rest of the week flew by extremely quickly and the party was coming up before I had even known it. The boys and I had finished all of our packets and turned them in on Friday just to receive the third set of questions. Ariel and Elizabeth still hadn't talked to me even once this entire week, so I decided that basically my only friends were the guys. Calum was paying someone a bunch of money for the party tonight to get the party goers some booze, which still made me nervous. I didn't understand how, but the guys had managed to get Liz out of the house for the night and we were currently setting it all up. Emma was over today to help set up the party as well, and Calum kept hitting on her and flirting with her.

She really seemed to like Calum, but she was also leaning towards Mikey and Luke, but because Cal wouldn't leave her alone, he basically had her entire attention focused on him. I still liked her, even if she hadn't taken my warning about Calum. She was super nice and possibly one of the best people I had been around these last couple of years.

"Hey Ella, can I talk to you?" Ashton says, grabbing my hand and pulling me off to the side where no one could hear me before I even had a chance to answer.

"Yeah Ash?" I asks, looking him in the eyes.

"If at anytime you get uncomfortable, or you want to leave the party, please tell me and we'll just head over to your house." He says, just as people were beginning to arrive for the part. It was still a bit early, but Calum had the booze sitting on a table and other drinks as well just incase people didn't want to drink or something tonight.

"Ok, Ashton. Thanks for telling me." I say, leaning up on my tippy-toes to give Ashton a quick kiss on the lips.

I walked away from him to continue to help add the final touches to the party. At some point I had gotten distracted by Ashton because he had taken off his shirt and his pants were sinking incredibly low, almost falling off of his waist. Ashton and I had gotten even closer than what we had been at the beginning of the week. We still hadn't gone on our first proper date, but he was bascially over at the house 24/7 and it was nice to know that he was almost always there for me. It was nice to know that I had such a caring boyfriend even if we had only been dating since Tuesday.

As more people started to come into the party, Calum had to set the ground rules down. If the cops were called, everyone was to leave as quickly as they could. The party would be ending at two in the moring and that was when everyone had to be out of the house excpet the people that lived in the house. Also the bedrooms were completely off limit unless one of the boys of the house were who you were going into the room with. 

Because all of the boys were jocks, a lot of people from school were here and they were already beginning to have a good time. Girls were grinding up on anyone they could, no matter the gender, there were people off in the back of the living room making out, including girls with girls. I had never been in this kind of situation. I was most certainly not used to seeing girls making out with girls or just other people making out. I did not like the sense of anyone grinding up on me, so I decided that I needed to get myself out of all the action.

Ashton had disappeared a while ago and had never returned or I just hadn't seen him return. I decided to make my way up to their bedrooms to help clear my head and just get away from the drunken teenagers. I walked into the first bedroom on the left and instantly regret it. There were two naked bodies of people from school breaking Calum's rules of no one going into the bedrooms unless they were with one of the boys.

I walked down to the next room, which was Calum's and entered the bedroom, cringing at what I saw. Sure, I was dating Ashton and knew that I shouldn't be jealous, but Emma and Calum were on the bed, doing something I did not want to see, and Emma looked to be really enjoying herself. I felt tears begin to spring to my eyes. Even though I really did think I loved Ashton, this still hurt incredibly bad.