Ch. 2- Not the American Average by Asking Alexandria

Street Law and Government flew by, but third period was what I was regretting because Luke and Ashton were in there. Pre-Calc. Luke was only in there because his mother was our math teacher and because he was good with math. Ashton who the hell knows. He's never been in any of my honor math classes, so he must have scored too high of a score on his act, like I did.

I sighed as I walked into class. I took my seat in back where I normally sat and waited for Ariel and Elizabeth to enter and sit with me, but before they could, Ashton and Luke walked in with huge grins on their faces and sat beside me.

"Fuck my life." I say and lay my head down on my desk.

"Ella, is there something that you need to tell us?" Elizabeth walks in, her face puffed up because she was mad that we wouldn't be sitting together.

"They sat where they wanted. You know she won't do anything about it because one of them is her child and the other is her child's best friend. I'm sorry, Liz." I say trying to explain this situation.

She huffed and walked over to where Luke and Ashton normally sat since the rest of the desks were already taken.

"I honestly think I hate you both. It's not like it's nothing new, though. You both hate me anyways." I sigh and lay my head back down on my desk.

"Ms. Greene are you feeling alright?" Mrs. Hemmings asks me.

I lift my head up about to say something until Luke speaks up.

"She said she wasn't feeling well, so Ashton and I came back here to comfort her." Then ends with a big smile on his face.

She nods and starts to teach the lesson, going over math problems I would never use in life except college.

"You can fool your mother, but you won't fool me. What are you two up to?" I ask, looking over at Luke and then at Ashton.

"Oh you'll see. Shouldn't have pushed me off you." Ashton says moving his hand over to my knee and squeezing my leg.

I flinched under his touch of his enormous hands.

"Please don't touch me there." I say, grinding my teeth with every word.

"Would you like me to touch you here." He says, trailing up my leg and squeezing my leg, rather closely to a spot that I wasn't ready for anyone to be touching. Especially Ashton.

I swatted his hand away, trying to pay attention to the lesson instead of the hormonal and crazy teenaged boys sitting beside me. Ashton however didn't stop touching my leg and it was started to get on my nerves.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys? You go from calling me a fat ass to trying to finger fuck me. What the hell?" I say, looking straight at Ashton, trying to get some answers.

"What can I say. I like a girl with some meat on their bones." He says smirking.

"Since when? You guys have always treated me like shit." I say, anger rising in my voice.

"Well, you're not the American average, love." Ashton says in his thick Australian accent.

Sometimes I forget that they aren't from here and it confuses me. All four of the boys had been going to the same school back in Australia, but for some reason they decided to move here, to a crappy little town in Tennessee. Calum was the star soccer(football) player back there. I don't understand why he gave that up. I don't know much about the other guys, but I do know that in their free time they play together in their little no name band.

"I will never understand any of you." I say sighing.

The bell rings and I jump up, glad to be able to go to lunch instead of having to deal with the boys.

"Sit with us or I'm going to make this little situation we have even worse once we get back from lunch." Ashton says, then squeezes my butt, making me shriek out in shock.

I sigh, shaking my head. My friends are going to hate me. I really hope this is just a really bad dream and that I'll wake up in the morning and have the normal bullying boys that I'm used to. Not these weird, apparently sexually attracted to me ones. I'd rather be bullied then deal with this confusing day ever again.

I'm not quite sure where this is going. Thanks for the first vote by the way :3 <3 it means a lot. I'll try to update this soon, but no promises because I'm working on imagines on a tumblr account. But I will try to update at least once a week. I updated twice today due to being excited about getting my first vote :3 and actually liking the story so far.