Ch. 23- If I Leave by A Day to Remember

If this chapter is crap, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that this has taken me so long to post. 2 weeks. I've been having problems. I'm just going to call everything problems. Again I'm sorry if this sucks. Also if I get a bunch of names mixed up and such, I've got a lot of stuff on my mind, but if I don't update this story now, it'll just sit off to the side like the rest of my stories do. I'm trying to edit this to where the rating will go down, so I'm sorry if anyone gets confused because you've already read it or something.

Ashton and I's kiss still couldn't be compared to Calum and I's, but it was still nice. Ashton's lips were softer than Cal's lips, but also much larger than Calum's. Ashton pulled away with a frown on his face. What had I done wrong? Did I not kiss him back? I'm pretty sure I did.

"What is it?" I ask him, confused.

"This can't work. Go get Calum. I can't do this to him, and you will never have feelings for me like you do Cal. It's alright, though. I'm fine with it." He says, leading me out of the room that we were in and to Calum's room.

"Ella? Ashton?" Calum asks, looking up at us.

"She's all yours, man. I can't do that to you." Ashton says, pushing me more into the room, and closing the door behind him.

"What happened?" Calum asks, walking up to me and leading me to his bed.

"We kissed." I simply state.

"Well, you got all dressed up for a date that you are no longer going on." Calum says, smirking at me.

"Oh, shut up. He said to dress like I usually do." I state, shrugging at him.

"So why do you think he's acting like that?" I ask him, still a bit confused.

"You must have done something." Calum says, shrugging at me.

"Like what? I kissed him back. That is all." I state.

"Well, maybe he just didn't feel a connection. Not like the connection we have at least." He says, shrugging at me.

"How could that have made him mad or upset?" I ask, confused.

"I don't know Ella. It's all I could think up." He states, sighing at me.

"I'm leaving," I say, going to the door, but there was something in the say, "they've blocked the door with something." I state, sliding down his wall and huffing.

"You know, this would be a great time to finish our paper for home ec." He says, bringing his paper over to me and sitting down beside me.

"I don't have my paper, and some of these questions are a bit embarrassing on this one." I say, not really wanting to answer any of them.

"Let's just get it over with." He says.

"Fine, Calum.

"Ok, first period?" He asks, a look of disgust on his face.

"I was like 11." I state.

"First kiss?"

"You."

"Last kiss?"

"Ashton."

"First time having sex?"

"Never."

"We can change that."

"Stop being cheeky." I spat at him.

"You know you want this body." He states.

"And even if I do, I don't want it right now." I state.

"It's not like we have anything better to do. The guys kind of locked us in here." He says.

"I'm not ready." I state.

"You're 18. I think you're ready if you want to be." He says, leaning in and trying to kiss my neck, but I moved away from him.

"Calum, stop. I don't want to have sex with you." I state, getting up and pushing him away from me.

"Come on, Ella. Please?" He pleads.

"Why are you so obsessed with sex, Calum? Try to be a bit decent. At least take me out on a date first." I state, trying to say anything that would make him stop.

"And if I take you out on a date can I have you then?" He asks, rubbing at his crotch for a second.

"You have a boner don't you?" I ask, a bit more disgusted at that point in time.

"Only you can manage to do this to me." He states, shrugging and getting up and walking over to me.

"Please don't walk near me with your penis like that." I state, trying to look everywhere but at Calum or his growing bulge.

"Oh come on, don't you want to make it better?" He asks, pushing me down on his bed and hovering over me.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask, crawling up the bed as far as I could.

"I'll leave you alone, Ella. I'm sorry." He says, getting up and leaving me alone on the bed.

"How about we cuddle and watch something? Tell me about how excited you were when you saw that Louis Tomlinson liked the band!" I say, patting the space beside me, not liking his abscence from me.

"Oh my gosh! That was so crazy! He's actually tweeted me again and said that he may want us to tour with them within the next couple of months!" He says, causing a smile to show on his face and a frown to appear on mine.

"Why do you look upset? We'll be taking you with us." He says, smiling down at me.

"It's not that. I'm happy for you guys and all, but I don't want you all leaving and going off and becoming this big rockband. You know you'll probably get made fun of for touring with One Direction. Never considered an actual band, but a boyband." I state.

"Well we play instruments. Boybands don't." He states.

"That doesn't matter. Try touring with like Pierce the Veil or something. God I love that band." I say, sighing at the thought of Vic Fuentes, Jaime Preciado, and Tony Perry. I like Mike, just not like the other three.

"But One Direction will help us get bigger quicker." He says, making a good point.

"Yes, but you don't want just directioners throwing themselves at you all just because you all are friends with them." I state, also making a good point.

"We will manage." He says, a look of anger spreading across his face.

"I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry." I say, sitting up and hugging him.

"It's fine, Ella. We both made good points. Let's just not agrue. We've done enough of that." He says, wrapping his arms around me, hugging me back.

"So, have you all been working on anymore songs?" I ask, curiousity being heard in my voice.

"Of course, but we haven't put the music with the lyrics yet." He says.

"I'd like to hear them at some point." I say, smiling at him.

"And you will, if you agree to come on tour with us and One Direction." He states.

"I'll think about it." I simply state, then lay back on Calum bed.

Do I really want to go on tour with them and One Direction? What will happen? What about school? I've got too much to worry about. This may never work.

I actually feel like this is where I should end this story and have a sequel where the sequel will be Ella going on tour with the guys and like drama with One Direction. Ella is 18 so we could have like a drunken one night stand with one of the one direction guys or something. Oh my gosh, yes! I think that's what I'm going to do. What do you all think? I'm sorry this is such a short chapter and also probably a really sucky ending to a really sucky story. Just please tell me what you all think. Sequel or no sequel? Keep going, but if I keep going with this actual story, Ella won't go on tour with the guys probably. I don't know yet.--- Also the story got rated R, and that kind of upsets me, but I can't do anything about the rating. I don't know how to fix it to where it will go back to being pg-13. Apparantly I used too much cursing and had too many sexual references... Sigh I'm sad.