Ch. 5- Perfect by Flyleaf

I walked into fourth period, which was the study of human intro or something like that, glad to be almost finished with this crazy day. I was apparently late for class because the only area of desks as to where I could sit was with Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton. I sighed and took the open seat with three of the guys smirking and a frowning Calum. What was his deal?

"Good afternoon, class." Our teacher Ms. Osborne says, walking into the classroom. No relation to Ozzy, I've asked.

No one really replies back to the teacher, so we leave it at that.

"I wanted to inform you that you'll be working on a project with a group of people. Since there are 25 kids in this class, I have assigned 5 of you to your own five groups. The first group will be Michael Clifford, Ella Greene, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, and Ashton Irwin. Good you all are already together." She says, then continues to read off the list.

"This group project will consist of all five of you working together as a team. You have to get to know each other, spend time outside of school together, and see what you actually have in common with these people. Now I know that most of you know each other pretty well, but take this time to maybe get to know your friends just a little better. I know this sounds silly, but I promise it will all come together at the end of the semester. Now here are your papers that you will need to fill out." She says, passing some papers around.

I looked at them and saw that their was four separate sheets of paper for each person of our group. It was asking questions like what is this persons full name, when were they born, what's their favorite color, and stuff like this. I swear this will be one of the weirdest classes I have taken since my four years at this high school. What kind of teacher does this to her students.l?

"Oh, and this will be sixty percent of your grade, so you better do it correctly and actually get to know your new partners." She says, making every kid in class groan.

"So Ella, what's your full name?" Ashton asks me, actually trying to do his work for once.

"Ella Nicole Greene. Ashton, I'm really not in the mood to do this right now." I simply state.

"Ma'am when will these be due?" Tonya, one of the smartest girls I know, asks.

"Every two weeks these will be due up until the last week of the semester. I'll give you all separate questions to ask each other down the line, including questions that will probably make your entire group a little uncomfortable. Questions like when did the girl get her first period or something like when was your first ever boner for a guy. I'm quitting at the end of this year anyways, so I'm pushing my limits." Ms. Osborne says, then goes back to her computer.

I know I felt my face heating up because I didn't like to talk about my personal lady issues, especially to guys. I also don't think that the guys want to talk about the first time they've ever gotten a boner. I mean it's already uncomfortable as is.

"Well this is going to be very interesting isn't?" I hear Ashton say and then chuckle under his breath.

I'm going to be counting down the days until this semester ends, aren't I? Is it too late to change classes now. Why did my teacher assign me a group with all boys. Did she want to make life even harder for the fat kid? Ugh, sometimes I think that whoever is looking down on us humans is honestly trying to get something to constantly bite me in the ass. This is going to be one weird year.