Ch. 28- Kiss Me Again by We Are the in Crowd

"Hey my mom just texted me." I say, furrowing my eyebrows as I cleaned up the rest of the mess that mainly I had created around the kitchen.

"Liz just texted me too. Something about a new family moving in and that she would like me and the boys to go and help them unpack. She also added that we have to do it because we are off of school. You?" He asks, reading the text out loud to me.

"Funny, mines the same thing." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I need to shower before going out to do anything." He says, getting up and stretching from the spot on the floor that he had been cleaning.

"Why would you shower if you are going to go and do work that is going to cause you to sweat?" I ask him, giving him a confused look.

"Very good point. I do need to go over and change into some comfier clothes though. I mean we are going to be moving furniture and stuff into the house." He states, heading towards the front door, me following in behind.

"I'll be over in a few minutes." I say, kissing him on the cheek and dismissing him to his house to go change. He smiles and walks out the door.

I ran up the stairs and straight to my bedroom, picking out a pair of shorts, a red band t, and a pair of black converses. I also grabbed up two rubberbands and put my hair up into a bun, something Zoella had taught me how to do with my hair. Once I pumped myself up to get ready to go and help our new neighbors, I went straight over to the boys house.

"Hey Ella. You look nice." Luke says, smiling up at me.

"She always looks nice, Luke. Shut up." Calum grumbles and starts walking off towards the house with the U-Haul out in the front.

"He's cranky, sorry." Michael says, walking after him.

"When isn't he cranky? He needs to go fuck someone and get happy again." I mutter, causing Luke to awkwardly laugh and scratch the back of his neck.

"Go after them. I'm waiting on Ashton." I state, so Luke wouldn't be awkward anymore. About two mintues later, Ashton walked out of the house wearing shorts, a white baggy t-shirt, and his hair up in a bun.

"Oh my god! We are so twinsies, right now!" He strieks, jumping up in the air like a little fangirl.

"I'm so done with you." I say, shaking my head and beginning to head over to the house.

"You know you aren't done with me. You like my kisses too much." He says, smirking at me and leaning down to give me a kiss on the cheek, causing me to blush and look down at the sidewalk and basically fall into the three boys stopped in the middle of the sidewalk with their jaws dropped.

"What's wrong with you three?" I ask, following where their eyes were looking, and I realize why their jaws are dropped.

The new family had a teenaged daughter about our age, and she was absolutely gorgeous. She had drop dead beautiful blue eyes, her hair looked to be naturally black with her tips dyed blue underneath. Her skintone was wonderful and she was very fit, especially compared to me.

"Holy shit she's hot." Michael says, finally closing his mouth.

"She's more than hot, Michael. She's fuckable." Calum says, licking his lips and moving towards her, but I didn't allow him to move more than a foot away from the four of us.

"You are a goddamned pig, Calum. You leave the poor girl alone. You don't even know her name!" I whisper/yell to him, shaking my head at him and trying to give him a stern look, not releasing the hold that I currently had on his wrist.

"Why do you even give a fuck, Ella? You have Ashton now. I can do what I want to do with my life." He says, ripping his wrist out of my grasp and walking up to the girl and basically beginning to flirt with her.