Ch. 19- Set Fire to the Rain by Adele

This week has blown by extremely quickly. The guys and I, even Calum, finished our first set of questions, and turned them in yesterday, then we were given our next set of questions. I'll say that a few of them are kind of awkward to ask, but if I want a good grade, I'm going to be asking them. The gig is today and the guys are super nervous, even if there isn't going to be a lot of people attending the show. They've been practicing non-stop when they get home from school. Calum hasn't messed with me at all this week. Luke still isn't allowed to stay at the house unless one of the guys are staying, so Michael and Ashton have been taking turns staying over all week. Michael and I really just play video games and talk about video games, and do something else surrounding video games. Ashton, he really likes to watch movies and sometimes is in the mood for a video game here and there, but he really likes the selection that Netflix currently has.

I've been getting ready all day for the gig,  today. I'm super excited to be attending 5 Seconds of Summer's very first official gig. The boys even wanted me to record their performance, but instead we decided on Liz recording the gig so I can just jam out with the boys. We've been working all week on setting up their set-list and so far we have; Heartbreak Girl, Try Hard, I Miss You (cover), Year 3000 (cover), and She Looks So Perfect. I haven't fully heard of their original songs, but I am super pumped to finally see them play.

Honestly, within the last week, I've formed a crush on Luke and Ashton. I love Michael, but for some reason I see him as more of a brother than any of the other guys. When I watch the guys play, Calum even tries to be a bit nicer to me, but it never actually happens. Something ends up happening, with us yelling and cursing at each other, and causing Calum to run into the house, leaving the guys without their bassist. By then though, the guys have already gotten sick of practicing, so they are normally ok with it. However, that can't happen today, so Calum and I had to tolerate each other at least until the end of their show. As long as he wasn't a prick to me, I wouldn't be a bitch to him.

Currently I am walking over to the guys' house, and helping them pack up their vehicles so they can get ready to go to the gig out in Knoxville. They've already gotten most of their instruments loaded into the vehicle minus Ashton's drums.

"Do you all need any help?" I ask, trying to help as much as I could with what was left.

"No, we only have to pack up Ashton's drums and we'll be ready to head out. Are you ready to go?" Luke asks me, worry written in his eyes for a second.

"Yeah of course, why?" I ask him, confused.

He bites his lip, apparently being nervous, "You may or may not have to ride with Calum."

"You have got to be kidding me, Luke. We need to tolerate each other, and we definitely won't if it means we are alone together in the same vehicle!" I yell out at him.

"It's either that or you ride with my mum, and she isn't very thrilled with you right now because Ashton and Michael haven't been home lately, and she doesn't like them being gone." Luke says, scratching the back of his head.

"If one of us ends up dead by the end of the day, this is your alls fault." I say, angrily.

I sat on the curb until Michael came over and told me that they were ready and that I had to get into Calum's vehicle. Calum glared at me while I glared back at him, neither of us saying a single word to the other. The entire ride would have been completely quiet if I hadn't sneezed, causing Calum to say 'bless you,' and me coming back at him with 'fuck you.'

"Can't we at least try to act civil towards each other, even if it is just for today? I know I fucked up, but I really want this show to go well tonight, which means that we have to be nice to each other, or I'll storm off stage because of my anger towards you." He says, trying to be a bit nice about it, but it still came out really harshly.