Ch. 30- I'm Not a Vampire by Falling in Reverse

I have never in my life of writing fanfiction made it to chapter 30 in any of my stories. Like the longest my stories have ever been are like around 20 chapters.

The next morning I woke up to an alarm going off in the background and Ashton's dick poking me in the back and him mumbling out my name. I don't think I can take anymore sexual situations. Ashton's arms weren't wrapped around my waist anymore, as if he had removed them from me, knowing that I would have to get up and pee in the morning. As I walked into the bathroom, I thought about what had happened with Ashton last night. Honestly I could have probably have had sex with him last night. Did he have a condom though? I am most certainly not having unprotected sex on my first go. Yeesh.

Since I had taken a shower last night, I started up my straightener and walked back into my bedroom to ask Ashton a serious question.

"Ashton, did you even have a condom on you last night?" I ask him, causing him to shoot up out of the bed with an extremely worried look on his face, as if I had just told him that I was pregnant or something.

He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked me directly in the eyes. "Of course. I never leave the house without one since the first time I had sex."

"Oh good. May I ask how many people you've slept with?" I ask, feeling extremely uncomfortable thinking about the amount of people Ashton may have slept with since the time we hadn't spent together.

"Only one, actually. She was my girlfriend for over a year, and she felt that I was ready and we just did it. That's the last night I had sex too. That one time." He says, shaking his head.

"Are you bad in bed or something?" I ask, surprised that they hadn't ever had sex again.

"No, I finally told her my true age. I was 16 and she was 19. She said that was good, but she didn't want to get in trouble because of my idiocy." He simply states, a look of disappointment crossing over his face.

"How old did she think you were?" I ask him, a look of shock completely written across my face.

"18. She thought we had started dating when I was 17 but I was actually 15. That was before we all moved out her to America." He states, shaking his head and looking down at the ground.

"So you haven't had sex with anyone for four years? How do you manage? I've always heard that once you start, you can't stop." I ask him, a bit shocked at the fact that he hadn't had sex for over four years.

"When you find someone that you just know that you want to be with for the rest of your life, you don't think about anything else but about them. You want to bring pleasure to them before you bring pleasure even to yourself." He states, looking me dead in the eyes.

"You can't be serious, Ashton." I say, shaking my head at him as if he were crazy.

"Ella, I know that you don't feel the same way yet or if you ever will, but I really do think I love you. I want to take you on dates, hold your hand, kiss you at random times in public, and announce to the entire world that you are my girlfriend." 

"Well you already do one of those things, so why not after our date, when so ever that will be, we make it official. I mean, it's not like you have a competition anymore anyways. Calum's going to move onto Emma." I simply, but instantly regret saying it because Ashton looked hurt.

"I'm not in this for a competition, Ella. I'm in this for you and only you. I want you to be mine and me to be yours, but obviously you see this as some form of competition in where me or Calum win you over." He says, getting up off the bed with a very upset look on his face.

"I didn't mean it that way, Ash. I'm sorry." I say, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling incredibly bad for what I had just said.