Ch. 9- Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer <3

"So what kinks do you have, Calum?" I ask Calum curiously.

"Honestly, I don't have one. I mean, not that I actually know. I'm still a virgin." He says, looking down at the floor again.

"Really? A good looking guy like yourself? The school sluts haven't gotten to you yet? There's also nothing wrong with being a virgin, Cal. You may feel that way, but I sure as hell don't. I actually think that that is great since you hang around the guys and they've probably tried to pressure you into having sex." I say, blabbering my mouth again.

"Actually, they have never tried to get me to have sex with anyone once. They know that I want to wait until either I'm married or until I've found the right girl, so they don't pressure me about it." He says, looking up and smiling at me.

"Well, I feel the same as you, but no one wants to have sex with me anyways, so I have nothing to worry about there." I say, telling him how I actually felt.

"You know that's not true. Just because you are overweight doesn't mean there's not someone out there that wants to love and cherish you for the rest of their lives. I mean, look at me and the guys. We've liked you since we moved here, so who knows who else has had feelings for you before and since then." He states.

"Cal, I haven't had my first kiss, I'm 18 years old, still a virgin which isn't normal for teenagers these days, and I've never had a boyfriend. I'm an insecure, fat, 18 year old who is probably going to die alone or have a million cats." I say, feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

This is the most honest I've been with anyone in a very long time. Amazing how much someone can change in just a day. Literally.

"I can fix that." He says smirking and getting closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, confused at what he had said.

He brings his face closer and closer to mine, his lips just a few centimeters away from mine. I bit my lip, almost pushing him away, but then I looked into his eyes. They looked safe and caring. He placed his lips on mine and I felt butterflies fly in my tummy. I closed my eyes and tried to kiss him back, but I pulled away, afraid I was doing something wrong.

"Why'd you pull away?" He asks, sorrow written all over his face.

"I was afraid I was doing something wrong." I say, biting my lip and looking down at the ground.

"I really want to sing One Directions song What Makes You Beautiful right now." He says smiling at me.

"Please no. That song is so old! You know I had a stage where I was absolutely obsessed with them? I used to think Niall was so hot! I like men with accents other than Americans. I hate my accent so much. It's a mix of yankee and Tennessee." I say, scrunching my nose up at saying yankee and Tennessee together.

"I like your accent. The Tennessee accent is super cute, but when we first moved here it was super hard to understand, but now we normally know what everyone says. Normally." He says, smiling at me.

"I still can't understand you guys sometimes, honestly. Like Ashton still has a thick accent sometimes, and I have to think about what he had said for a minute before actually knowing what he said." I say.

"Can I kiss you again?" Cal asks me, looking down at my lips.

I bit my lip again and nod my head at Cal. He leans in and places his lips on mine again, setting the butterflies off again. We probably stayed like that, kissing for at least five minutes until one of the boys came in and tore Calum off of me.

"What the fuck, Cal. I thought you said you weren't participating in the pact!" Ashton yells at him.

"I'm not participating in your fucking pact. Instead I'm actually trying to get to know her unlike you idiots. All you all are interested in is having sex with her then dumping her with a broken heart." Calum says, getting up and getting in Ashton's face, yelling at him.

"Sometimes you really piss me off, Cal. Just make up your damn mind. Even if you have sex with her, you don't get her because you aren't "participating" in our pact, which means you don't get to count her as your girlfriend." Ashton says to him.

"You know what, no. That is most certainly not how it is going to work. This is bullshit, and I'm already fucking sick of hearing you idiots fighting each other over this. Forget about your fucking pact and actually try to be my friends instead! Get out of my house, Ashton. Just get the fuck out and take Luke and Michael with you. Cal, you can stay if you want, but they need to go." I say, letting my temper release.

"We aren't done here, Ella." Ashton says, walking out of my room.

"The fuck we aren't." I say, slamming my bedroom door and punch my wall, putting a hole in my wall.

I fell to the floor, holding my fist and start to cry. I probably just broke my fucking hand because of Ashton, and I honestly didn't give a damn.

"Let me see your hand, Ella." Calum says, kneeling down beside me and taking my hand to see if it was broken.

"We need to take you to the hospital. I'm pretty sure you broke it." He says, helping me up off of the floor.

"They won't do anything for a broken hand. Just bandage it up and tell me not to use it for a bit." I state, trying to get out of going to the hospital.

"I don't care. You still need to go." He says, leading me down the hallway and out of the house.

"I need my insurance card, then. Its in my wallet, which is in my purse on the kitchen counter." I say.

He sets me down on my porch steps and runs back into my house. About a minute later he walks out with my purse around his shoulder, and helps me back up and over to his house.

"Wait by my mustang. I'll be right back. I need to go get my keys and tell them that I'm taking you to the hospital, not that they'll give a damn." He says, walking into the house, leaving me alone.

This has been one fucked up day, and I'm not even done yet. Waiting on the guys, I end up hearing Calum and one of the boys yelling at each other, and then footsteps heading towards the front door. Out walks all four of the guys, a pissed off look on Cal's face and a worried look on the others.

"They want to come because they feel its their faults." He says, getting into the car and starting it.

"It is their faults. They can stay here." I say, then get into Cal's car.

"Wait! I'm sorry, Ella. I didn't mean to upset you." Ashton says, walking up to the passanger side window.

"Just leave me alone, Ashton. All three of you leave me alone. Let me cool off and by the time I'm back from the hospital, you better have forgotten everything about your damn pact. If you manage to actually forget about the pact, you can come over to my house once I'm back. Other then that, keep your asses over here and don't talk to me anymore." I finish and Cal takes off, leaving them to think about what I had just said.

[(A/N) I am trying to make the chapters longer. I don't really like this chapter, but I do hope you all do. Thank you for reading the story and I'm sorry if everything seems a bit crazy right now. Everything will hopefully start making more sense soon, and if it doesn't, I'm super sorry. I wanted to update this today because I have the chapter finished and I figured why not.]