Ch. 11- Cemetery Drive by My Chemical Romance

Calum pulled up into my driveway, grabbed my bag and came over to my door to help me out of the vehicle. I gladly took his help out of the car, but once I was up on my feet, I let go of him and walked to my front porch.

"Are you guys going to stay over or wait on Ashton?" I ask Luke and Michael.

"Well, I think we should wait on Ashton to make sure he's alright. He's pretty mad at himself." Luke says, starting to walk over to their house.

Michael followed in behind Luke, looking like a lost puppy. They made it to their front porch and Michael turned around, waving at me and Calum. I smiled and waved back at them, then looked over at Calum.

"If you want to go and wait on him, you are totally welcome to. I mean, once I get in the house, I'm probably going to lay down. I'm really tired." I say to him, kind of hoping he would just go over to his house and leave me alone for a bit.

"Can I come over after I talk with Ashton?" He asks, hope written in his brown eyes.

"Sure, Calum. I'll leave the door unlocked for you." I say, starting to head into my house.

"Ella, wait!" Calum says, grabbing ahold of my right hand and pulling me to him.

"Yes, Cal?" I ask him in a confused manner.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks me, biting his lip in the process.

"Umm... Sure." I say, looking down at my feet, embarrassed that he actually wanted to kiss me, especially after all the crap I had just put him in.

He gently placed his lips onto mine, causing the butterflies to go off again. He pulled away with a wink and walked over to his house, walking straight into the house. I sighed and walked into my house as well, and straight up to my room. I was extremely exhausted and I couldn't manage to stay up any longer.

Calum's P.o.V.- I

I walked straight into the house and was instantly stopped by Luke and Michael. Well mainly Luke.

"You are such a fucking liar. All you are going to do is hurt her!" Luke says, rushing up to me with a fist in the air.

"You know damn well that I'm going to win this pact fair and square, even if it means I have to lie for a bit. I've already warned her to stay away from you. Told her you were an ass and all you were looking for was a good fuck." I say to him, a smirk rising on my face.

"You are such a pig! No that's you! All you ever do is fuck someone and then leave them the next day! Dammit, Cal. Just forget about the pact and leave her alone. She doesn't deserve this." Luke says, getting closer to my face.

"You're only so worked up about this because you still haven't been laid. Get over yourself, because she's going to be mine, whether you like it or not. She thinks I'm an innocent little virgin that can't get laid at school and she thinks I actually care about her. My plan is working out perfectly while you all aren't getting anywhere." I say, letting out a chuckle at the end.

Michael hadn't said anything. He was just sitting there, playing on his phone, not looking interested in our conversation.

"Plus, she basically hates Ashton after tonight. Learn how to manipulate girls, and just maybe you'll get somewhere, Luke. Now, Michael won't because he's just going to get fat from playing video games and eating pizza all the time. Oh look, you and Ella will make a perfect match." I say, trying to get a reaction from him.

"You never even liked her, did you? You just wanted her because we liked her. You are such a pig and I know that Luke, Ashton, and I are probably going to hell for the way we treated her, which was your idea by the way, but you have a special little place reserved for you and your sick twisted mind." Michael says, still never taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Yeah and that little place reserved to me is the throne. Fuck off, Michael. Your comebacks are shit and I honestly don't give a damn what happens to me after I die. You only live once, and I'm going to make the best out of it." I say, pushing myself away from Luke and walking up to my bedroom, instantly falling asleep.

Third Person P.o.V.

Little did Calum know that the reason Michael had been on his phone was to record everything that Calum had said. He had it all recorded and he sent it to Luke and Ashton's phones, making sure that they would all have the recording for when they would tell Ella, which would be sooner than expected by Michael. Michael didn't really have a thing for Ella anymore, but he didn't want to see her get hurt anymore either. Ashton was only such a prick because he felt like no one would ever be able to love someone like him. Luke, Luke was just sick of being around the guys. Sometimes he wishes that they would have stayed in Australia just because of how much they all changed once they were in America. All three of them, Luke, Ashton, and Michael had always regretted what they had done to Ella, they just didn't know how to tell her without pissing off Calum or telling her about the pact that they had made when they were so young.

Ella's P.o.V.

I had been having one of the weirdest dreams when I was awoken to footsteps in my bedroom. Figuring it was Calum, I sat up and looked at the figure. My eyes took a minute to adjust, but once I saw who it was I started to scream.

"Ella, stop!" Ashton says, coming over and rushing to my side, placing his hands on my mouth to keep me quiet.

"I need you to listen to me. I have something that I need you to listen to on my phone. Whether you will believe it, isn't my problem. Just please don't scream anymore." Ashton says.

I nodded and he took his hands off of my mouth and placed his phone in my hands.

"Just press play when you are ready." He says, walking out of the room.

[I'm sorry, but I'm not. I really really wanted to make Calum a jerk in this... Realization just hit me that this has still only been one day in 11 chapters... A lot of drama for just one day. Either way, thanks for reading and if you liked it, could you please give me a vote and maybe even a comment. What guy do you want her to be with? Do you think this was the right thing to do, making Calum a jerk that is. Should I have just waited for them to tell Ella and let her get hurt by Calum? Or will Ella still not believe them even if she heard it for herself on Ashton's phone? More to come. Thanks for reading. <3 I've been trying to update more frequently, but it is still hard to do during the school week. Either way, thank you all for reading and I'll see you next upload or something.]