Ch. 16- A Daydream Away by All Time Low

The guys have been at the house for the last two hours and not once have my parents asked them to go home. Instead my mother offered to make them a snack, and maybe even order a movie for all of us to watch. Heck, my mom has even set up a sleeping area for two of them down in the living room.

"Ella, come here, please." My mom tells me from the kitchen.

"I'm not trying to sound rude, but do you want one of the guys to stay in your room tonight? I don't know what went on this past week, but I know you, and I know it's not good." She states, seeing right through me.

"I wish I could tell you, but yes, I would feel safer if one of them stayed with me." I honestly say to my mother.

"Is it something really bad?" She asks me, worry written on her face.

"Honestly, yes it is." I say, looking down at the ground.

"It's about the other boy, correct?" She really saw right through me, didn't she.

I bit my lip before answering her, "Yeah, it's about Calum. I can't tell you everything, but yes it's about him."

"You know, when you were all younger they all liked you. And when I say liked you, I mean they had a crush on you. What did you do to your hand?" She asks, finally noticing my hand.

"It's a long story that all happened on last Friday. That's really all I can say or you'll kick the guys out of the house, and I really don't want that. We are actually becoming good friends, and I like it." I say, sighing at the end.

"What did Calum do?" She asks.

"Enough. He did enough to make me worried that he will come into my room and try to hurt me." I state.

"So the guys are going to be around a lot? Are they protecting you from Calum or something." She asks, a worried look on her face.

"Why are you taking this so well?" I question her.

"I may have been in the same situation when I was younger. My five closest friends back in high school were all boys of course and they all came out and told me that they liked me. Well, turns out two of them were lieing and they just wanted to have sex with me, but the other three, they protected me. Kept me close. I even married one of them." She says, smiling down at me.

All I could manage to do was stare at my mother, amazed that she described my situation perfectly.

"Did one of the three boys come into your room at night to make sure the other two wouldn't hurt you?" I ask, curiously.

"Yeah, but we ended up getting caught about the third night in and I had to tell my parents everything. I know where you are coming from and I'll do anything to keep you protected, even if it means they have to stay here every night. Just don't do anything you'll regret in the future." She says, still smiling at me.

"Mom?" I say.

"Yes, dear?" She asks, worry written in her eyes again.

"Thank you." I say and walk out to the living room.

The guys were all giving me looks, asking what my mother had wanted.

"Umm... This is going to sound really weird and all, but my mom apparently was in the same type of situation back in high school, and she said that it's perfectly alright if one of you stay with my from now on."I tell them, leaving out as much information of my moms situation as I could.

"Your mom literally said that? Holy shit, that's awful that she went through the same type of situation, but it's good for us, because that means she'll trust us to keep Calum away." Luke says, a smile appearing on his face.