Chapter 11

I finally updated!!!! Sorry it took so long! This month has been so busy for me with never ending practices, make-up lessons, competitions, rehearsals, and Christmas!! This chapter is set during the Olympics (please don't ask, I had this idea for the chapter during the Olympics so yeah) So here it is, enjoy!!!!

********************************************************************

Lily's POV

Pitter, patter, pitter, patter. I heard raindrops falling down on the roof when I woke up. Uh rain, I thought. It has been raining for the past couple of days and I honestly couldn’t spend another day cooped up in the house because it was raining. I looked over at the clock and it read 1:00 pm. It’s already 1! How long was I asleep? I walked downstairs and it was surprisingly quiet. Is everyone still asleep? Then when I got to the kitchen I saw a note on the table:

Gone to an interview-probably back by 1-ish.

That’s why it was so quiet! I thought and went to make myself a bowl of cereal. I sat down at the table with my cereal and watched the rain fall. Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. I sang quietly to myself.  Buzz! Buzz! I heard my phone and reached over to see who it was; Cassie.

“Hey Lil!” She said when I picked up.

“Hey Cas, what’s up?” I asked her.

“You’ll never guess what happened to me today,”

 “What happened?”

“Jason asked me out today!” She screamed into the phone and I had to hold my phone away from my ear so I wouldn’t go deaf.

“And what did you say?”

“Yes!!”

 “I knew he was going to ask you out someday,” I told her. Cassie had the biggest crush on Jason for the longest time and almost everybody knew that Jason liked Cassie; except for Cassie. So it was a matter of time of when they were going to be together.

“I’m so happy right now! Okay enough with me. How are things in London?” She asked.

“It’s been raining for the last couple days now and I don’t think I can handle being stuck inside for so long.”

 “Sucks… it’s been beautiful here. Is Niall treating you okay?”

“For the millionth time, I’m NOT dating Niall!” I said.

 “Whatever, I gotta go. We’re having a big end-of-year party for dance at the beach today.” Cassie said.

“The party’s today!? Aww! That sucks! I thought I would be back for it. The end-of-year party is always the best.”

 “I’ll tell everyone that you say ‘hi’. See you soon!”

 “Thanks bye!”

“Bye!” Cassie said and hung up. I stared outside the window and continued to watch the rain fall down. Pitter, patter, pitter, patter. I wish I was home. I thought. If I was at home I would be going to the end-of-year party at the beach not stuck inside, and it would be sunny not rainy. I miss home.

“Lil?” I heard someone say and I turned around and Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Niall walked through the door.

Oh good you’re awake.” Zayn said.

"Where's Liam?" I asked them when I saw that Liam didn't come through the door.

 "He went to pick up Danielle from the airport," Niall explained.