Chapter 28

Hello guys! I actually had this chapter ready last week but I wanted to update it today becasue do you know what today is? Its the day that One Direction was formed!! Ok enough with that stuff, how is everybody's summer so far? I was at a music camp (that i miss VERY much) last week so thats why i didnt write or do anything. So yeah...and this chapter is a cute and fluffy filler and it also shows Lily's protective and nice side that she has towards her friends that most people dont see. So i'm going to stop talking right now becuase you guys probably want to read the story so now here it is!!

This chapter was infuenced by the song Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift (no exactly but it was a fun beat and ute lyrics and is what this chapter is; cute and fun)

Enjoy and remember to vote, fan, and comment!!

(BTW has anybody seen the music video for Best Song Ever?? Ahhhhh!!!!! I LOVE it! <3)

***************************************************************

Lily’s POV

After I calmed down from hearing that Niall just called me his dream girl, I noticed that my phone was buzzing. I reached for it and Cassie’s face was on the caller I.D. I brought my phone to my ear and pressed the talk button.

“Hey Lil, I know it’s kind of early in the morning in London but I really need to talk to you right now.” Cassie started babbling.

“Whoa Cass, slow down,” I said “What’s wrong?”

“I-it’s Jason.” She said. I could tell that she was holding back tears and lowered down the volume of the TV so that she had my full attention.

“What did he do? I swear if he hurt you I will fly back home right now and teach him not to mess with my best friend.”

“It’s not exactly him though, it’s more Natalie.” Cassie said and I groaned. Ugg why her? I hate Natalie and so does Cassie. She’s the head cheerleader and the most popular and meanest girl in our school. She’s also the fakest of all people and thinks she’s the best dancer in the world. That’s why she hates Cassie because a couple years ago she used to the same dance studio as me and Cassie and Cassie beat her at every single dance competition.

“What happened?” I asked her.

“Me and Jason were walking to class together and then Natalie invited us to this party she’s throwing on the weekend. But I know that she only invited me so that Jason would come.” She started saying.

“Then what happened?”

“It got worse. At lunch me and Jason normally sit together since you’re not here and she keeps on trying to steal Jason away from me. So she keeps inviting him so sit with her. At the beginning he’s stayed with me but now whenever Natalie calls him, he follows her around like I dog. Lily I don’t want to lose him! I really really like him and I’m so happy with him. What do I do?”

“Well if it was me I would talk to him about it and see what he’s feelings are towards Natalie. But if it gets really bad, I would take him out somewhere instead of going to Natalie’s party.” I said.

“Thanks Lil,”

“NO problem Cassie. I’m always her for you.” I told her.

“You’re just lucky that you’re in a perfect relationship.”

“Wait, who ever said that my relationship was perfect?!”

“You’re dating Niall Horan! He’s the most perfect person in the world!” Cassie exclaimed