Chapter 30

Hello!! I finally updated yay! So i have one more week until school starts again so i'm going to try and get some more chapter up before school starts! So i hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, and comment!! :D

*******************************************************

Lily’s POV

“Yes! We win!” I shouted and me and Harry both held up our water guns and the hose like victory flags.

“No fair you cheated! You aren’t allowed to use the hose.” Louis pouted.

“You never said that,”

“She’s right Lou; you’re just a sore loser.” Harry said.

“But if Lily didn’t use the hose, then we would’ve won.” Zayn said.

“No you wouldn’t!” I said.

“Yes we would!” Louis protested.

“Lou stop acting like a child,” Harry said.

“I’m not acting like a child Harold,” he said with his hands on his hips “I’m just telling Lily that we would’ve won if she hadn’t used that hose and-“ he continued to say but I brought the hose up and sprayed it in his face so that we would be quiet. “Lily!” He yelled and me and Harry laughed.

“Lou let’s just go inside, I’m starting to get cold.” Zayn said.

“Aw does poor Zaynie need to fix his hair?” I teased him.

“Yes in a matter of a fact I do and I would like to get out of these wet clothes.” Zayn said, making his way back to the house and pulling Louis behind him.

“Well I must say that we were a good team.” Harry said.

“It was mostly you though, I couldn’t really do anything.” I said.

“I know but you came up with that plan that led us to victory.”

“It wasn’t actually planed, I heard Louis coming and my water gun was filled up so I just grabbed the hose.” I said and then added “I guess that’s a good thing.”

 “I guess that’s a good thing or else we would never hear the end of it from Lou telling everybody that he and Zayn are the kings of water gun fights.” Harry said, laughing a little.

“Yeah that sounds like Lou.” I said and I was starting to shiver from the rain.

“Are you cold?”

“A little, I think Zayn was right.”

“Yeah I think we should go in. I’ll go get your crutches for you.” Harry said.

“Thanks, I was just about to ask you if you could do that for me.” I said.

“Well you know what they say; great minds think alike.” He said and went off to get my crutches.

“Thanks again for getting them for me.” I said as he handed me my crutches.

“No problem, I know the sand was giving you a hard time earlier and I don’t want you to sprain your other ankle.” Harry said, walking back to the house. When we got back to the house, Louis and Zayn were already dry whereas me and Harry were still completely drenched.

“Lily! Harry! Where were you guys?!” Liam asked, suddenly appearing.

“See Li, I told you that they weren’t lost.” Louis said to Liam.

“You guys thought we were lost?” I asked.

“Well you didn’t come in with Louis and Zayn so I thought that something happened to you guys.” Liam.

“No, I had to go back and get Lily’s crutches for her.” Harry said.

“Both of you are shivering, go dry off before you get a cold.”

 “We are?” I asked, clearly not noticing that.

“Yes, go change into something warm while I put the kettle on and pass them those towels.” Liam said and Zayn passed us two fluffy towels.

“Okay mom,” I said sarcastically.

“Go ahead make fun of me, but you’ll thank me later when you aren’t sick.” Liam said, disappearing into the kitchen.

“Gezz he really needs to loosen up.” I said, jokingly.

“Don’t worry me and Lou are working on it, aren’t we Lou?” Harry said.

“Yes we are!” Louis said high-fiving Harry.

“I’m going to go upstairs and change out of these wet clothes.” I announced and started hobbling to the stairs. But of course I had to be a klutz and I didn’t realized that the bottom of my crutches were wet so as I was moving them, they started sliding under me and I fell. But luckily Harry came to my rescue and caught me before I landed on my butt.

“I think you might want to be a little more careful Lil.” Harry said.

“Thanks so much Hazza, I feel so bad that you have been catching me after a fall every time.”

“It’s okay; you got to have someone catching you.” Harry said.

***************************************************************