Chapter 31

Hello everybody so this chapter is going to be a twitcam and I basically got this idea for it after reading an imagine where Niall was doing a twitcam and I just thought to myself 'I really need to write a chapter like that' so yea. Also school a starting for me in 2 days (I feel sorry for everybody that has already started school, I think Canada starts school last :P) and I'm going to be starting high school so I don't know when I'm going to get a chance to update, I'm hope that I get to on the weekends and I'm also sorry that there are so many song lyrics in this, you can just skip those pages. Lastly, I'm sorry if I used your twitter name i didnt mean to and I tried to come up with original ones.

This chapter is inspired by the song Ours by Taylor Swift.

Hope you enjoy this and please remember to fan, comment, and vote!

(Also I had to update this one my phone because my laptop wasn't working so hopefully this works :P)

************************************

Lily's POV

When I made it up to my room my phone started buzzing, signalling that I had a new text message. I unlocked my phone to see the text and it was from Cassie:

Cassie: OMG Lil you have to check your twitter!!!!!!!

Why do I need to check my twitter? Oh no, what if something bad happen? What if there's a huge fight? What if there's a bunch of hateful comments on mine? I started imagining all the worst things so I decided to go on and see for myself. But when I was about to tap the Twitter app something on my phone flashed saying that I had only 10% battery left. Shoot! My phone's going to die! I plugged my phone in the charger and waited for it to charge but it was taking too long so I just decided to check it on my laptop. But of course my laptop was nowhere to be found. How come whenever I need something I can never find it?! So I went on a search for it. Ugg! Where was the last place was had it? I tried to remember where the last place that I had it was. Then I remembered, the last time I had it was in the living room upstairs. I fixed the towel around me and hobbled out of the room. When I got to room I could hear talking and it sounded like Niall, but who was he talking to? I thought that the only ones in the house we me and the boys, and all the other guys are downstairs; unless he's talking to himself. I opened door and hobbled in saw Niall talking to his laptop; weird much?

"Hey Ni, who are you talking to?" I asked him.

"I'm doing a twitcam," he answered.

"Oh okay sorry for interrupting, I was just looking for my laptop." I said.

"Oh your laptop's right here," Niall said, passing me my laptop.

"Thanks Ni, that's all I needed. Sorry for interrupting your twitcam."

"Wait Lily stay!" Niall said, holding onto my hand.

"No Ni, let go." I protested.

"No come on it'll be fun. Besides all the fans want to see you!"

"But Ni!" I whined. "I'm soaking wet!"

"Just say hi, go get changed, and then come back!" Niall said pulling me towards him.

"Why am I doing this?"

"Because you love me." Niall said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "See guys I promised I would get her." Niall said, speaking into the laptop to all the fans "Here is my beautiful girlfriend Lily!"

"Umm...hi guys!" I said, awkwardly into the laptop. I never really liked twitcams. I always felt strange doing them because it was like you were just talking to a wall. "How many people are watching?" I asked.