Chapter 1

"Lily!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw my dad with Harry and Niall. I ran up to them and gave them each a big hug. "Hazza! Ni!" I said hugging them.

"Hey! What about me?" My dad said jokingly.

 "Don't worry, you know I'll never forget about you!" I said hugging him.

"So how was your flight?" Niall asked me.

"Long, and tiring," I said yawning.

 "Come on let’s go get your bags and then you can sleep in the car," my dad said to me and I followed them to get my bags.

Niall's POV

"Come on Niall!" Harry said to me "How hard is it to lift a bag?" He already had gotten two of Lily's bags and piled them on the cart.

 "Easy for you to say you got the smaller ones!" I said.

"Here I'll help you," he said and grabbed the bag from me. "You’re smiling more than normal, are you glad to see Lily again?" I was glad to see Lily again, she's like my little sister and best friend to me.

"Well don't you?" I said to him.

 "Of course, without Lily around, it's not as fun." He said smiling.

 "Come on boys!" Lily's dad called to us. We got the last bag on the cart and headed towards the car.

**********************************************************************

Once in the car Lily's dad was reminding her to be careful and reminded me and Harry to take care of her now that she was staying with us because he was going to be busy with all our upcoming tours and interviews.

 "Don't worry, will make sure that Lily is safe," Harry said.

 "Yeah, you can trust us. Have we ever hurt her?" I said.

"Uhh yeah! Last year Louis dropped me in a river!" She said.

 "And remind Louis not to hurt her!" he sad to us and continued to tell Lily what to do if something got out of hand or if the paparazzi was giving her problems.

"I know what to do dad! I'm tired from the flight and you said that I could sleep in the car!" She protested.

 "Don't worry, will take care of her," I said to him.

 "Well okay, I guess I did say that I could let you sleep," he said to Lily.

 "Good!" she muttered and fell asleep, leaning on my shoulder.

"You okay?" Harry said from the front and I just nodded. I began to play with her hair and enjoyed the car ride home.

**********************************************************************

Sorry it's short! It looked a lot longer on my notebook. I promise the next chapter will be longer! Do you think I should continue? Please vote, fan, and comment!