Chapter 44

Yay! Long chapter! So exams are fully done and it's also my birthday. :D I got a ukulele, Beatles stuff, and WWA tickets!!! :D I'm seeing 1D in Augest!! I'm so happy!! 

This chapter is inspried by the song Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran (again, but this chapter really goes with the last chapter but I had to split it half)

*************************************************************************************

“There they are!” I heard Harry say as we got back to our picnic spot.

“Where did you guys go? We thought you guys got attacked by a bear or something.” Zayn said.

“We didn’t get attack by a bear. We just headed down the river and Lily showed me this beautiful waterfall.” Niall said.

“We’re sorry; we should’ve told you guys where we were going.” I said and pulled my clothes over my bikini.

“It’s okay, you’re here now and you’re just in time for lunch.” Liam said, opening up the picnic basket. I helped him get all the food out and lay down the blanket. I helped the twins grab their food and then I got myself a plate put some chips and veggies.

“Really Lil? That’s all you’re going to eat?” Niall asked, looking at my plate.

“What? Oh, no I have my own lunch.” I said, pulling a container of pasta salad out of the basket that my dad left me since I don’t eat meat and the sandwiches had ham in them. Then, once my plate was filled with food, I sat down on the blanket surrounded by all my friends.

******************************************************************************************

“Lily, can we go back in the water?” Jacob asked once we finished eating.

“You’re supposed to wait one hour before you go swimming.” I said.

“Who told you that?” Zayn said.

“My dad told me when I was little that you have to wait one hour after your eating before you go swimming again or else you’ll drown”

“And you really believe that?” Louis asked.

“I don’t think that’s true.” Brianna said.

“Well I’m going by it because I don’t want it to be my fault if somebody drowns. Besides, there’s plenty of other stuff that you can do in the meantime.”

“Can we play capture the flag?” Jacob asked.

“Do you guys have something different in mind?” I asked them.

“No, I’m fine with that.” Brianna said and Andrea nodded in agreement.

“Okay then capture the flag it is. What should the teams be?”

“I call being team captain!” Louis shouted.

“I call being other team captain!” Harry shouted back.

Then they had a match of ‘rock, paper, scissors’ and Louis won so he got to pick first.

“I want Lily.” Louis said and I was surprised that he called me.

“What about me?” Liam protested, obviously upset because he normally gets chosen first for sports.

“Sorry Liam but Lily’s way faster than you.” He said.

“Okay, I want Liam.” Harry said and Liam walked over.

I helped Louis out with the rest of our team since I was the only one who knew the twins and Brianna’s advantages. Our final team was Louis, me, Jacob, and Zayn and we were the red team. Harry, or the blue team, was Harry, Liam, Brianna, Andrea, and Niall. I tried to get Niall on our team but Harry said that it wasn’t fair for some reason, even though they had one more person on their team them us. But their extra player is Niall and to be honest, Niall isn’t the most athletic person so our team isn’t worried.