Chapter 22

Tada!! I'm back!! Sorry for not updating. I had really bad writers block and had no inspiration or creativity so sorry if this chapter sucks. Anyways how was everybody's Easter?

This chapter was inspired by the song Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift-(kinda, but whatever)

Please remember to vote, comment, and fan!!! :D

************************************************

Lily's POV

I fricken love my life!! I actually love my life right now, it feels so perfect. Do you know why?! Because Niall Horan is my boyfriend! Finally after crushing on him for a couple of years now, he'd finally mine! Okay, sorry about that, I just need to get that all out.

But even though Niall's mine and everything feels so perfect, I feel that something bad is going to happen. Like maybe Demi will come back and take Niall away from me, or I'll start getting a lot of hate and my dad will make us break up, or the whole world is going to end and we'll all die! Okay I know that the last one was really unrealistic, but I could happen one day right? Maybe? Not really...

Okay Lily calm down, nothing bad is going to happen. Just take a deep breath, I told myself. I forced all the bad thoughts from my mind, returned to the real world and continued to eat my lunch.

We all were in the living room area eating our lunch that Liam prepared for everyone. Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch watching a soccer game on TV, Harry was beside me, sitting on one of the bar stools and on his phone, Louis was on the other bar stool that was on the other side of me on twitter, Niall was leaning on the other side if the island in front me on his phone but I caught him a couple of times staring at me, and I was sitting on a bar stool eating my sandwich and trying to read a magazine. But I couldn't really concentrate on it because I had a bunch of things on my mind.

Buzz!

I heard my phone vibrate and quickly took it out of my pocket to see who it was. It was a text from Niall.

Niall: Want to go for a walk along the beach with me?

I smiled at the text and quickly responded.

Me: I would love to :)

Niall: Great! :) Meet me outside at the bg rock in 10 minutes. xoxo

After I finished eating my sandwich and read a couple more minutes about Just Bieber, who's dating who, and the latest fashion trends, I put my plate in the sink, threw my magazine on the table, and grabbed my crutches. "I'm going out for a walk outside!" I announced to the guys and then hobbled over to the door. I stood in front of the large mirror in the hallway and looked at my outfit to see what shoes I should wear. Today I was wearing a white flowy tank top that I tucked the front of it into my high-waist denim short-shorts. I eyed my shoes carefully and picked my pair of grey converse high-tops. Though, at first I was having a problem getting my left foot into the shoe because of the stupid ankle brace but, after 5 minutes of shoving my foot into the shoe, I finally got it in. I tied up the laces and, grabbed my crutches and my Toronto Blue Jays snapback, and headed outside.

Before I closed the door I hear Niall lie to the guys telling them that he was going out to run some errands so that they wouldn't get suspicious. Now if you're a little confused why we did this, it's because we hadn't told them that we're dating yet. Even though they're like brothers to me, I knew that as soon as me and Niall tell them that we're dating they'll start teasing us about it and won't stop. I just want at least a week to be with Niall without anybody teasing us. Niall also agrees with this and we both decided that we'll tell them in a week.