Chapter 33

Happy birthday Niall!!!! Can't believe that my baby's aready 20, I'm not okay. Anyways i'm sorry that this is so short but I wanted to update today since it's Niall's birthday and this is more like a filler chapter. Also (and this is VERY important) even though Niall's actually 20, in the story he's going to be 19 becasue that would be wierd if all of a sudden he was 20 and the story is set in June and his birthday's in September.

Anyways i hope you enjoy the story and remember to vote, comment, and fan/follow!!!

***************************************************

Lily's POV

"I can't believe that we get to leave this boring place!" Louis exclaimed, putting his bag near the door.

I just laughed at him but I was feeling the same way. After my dad called the other day I quickly asked if the boys wanted to come and they quickly said yes. So we've spent the whole day packing since we have to leave early tomorrow morning.

"It's only for the weekend." I replied, heading back upstairs to get my bag. I eyed my small poka-dot duffel bag on my bag and closed it after adding some more clothes to it. Then I tightened my grip on my crutches and picked up my bag. I carefully tried to move my crutches but since my bag was a little heavy, it threw my balance of and I ended up on the ground.

"I heard a loud thump and I was...what happened?" Niall said, sticking his head in my door.

"Nothing, I'm okay." I said and got back up.

"Here let me help you." Niall said and took my bag.

"No seriously Ni, I can bring my own bag down."

"Yea if you want to sprain your other ankle." He said and moved his green bag that he was carrying to one arm so that he could carry both of them.

"So are you excited?" I asked as we went downstairs.

"Yes! I can't wait to get out of this little town." He said, putting the bags down.

"Okay mates!" Liam said and suddenly everybody appeared near the door. "You all know that we have to leave early tomorrow so no staying up late or sleeping in."

"Yes father." I said and Niall and Zayn snickered but Liam just ignored me.

"Want a piggyback ride upstairs?" Niall asked.

"Yes please!" I said and he bent down so I could get on his back. "How come you're being so nice to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Bring my bag down, giving me piggyback rides,"

"Because I realized how hard it must be for you with those crutches and you got us all a little vacation, it's the least I could do." He said sweetly.

"If only you could get the other guys to be like you."

"We'll they don't live you like I do." He said and I could feel myself blushing. "Anyways, we have to our destination; Lily Smith's room." He announced, putting me down on my bed and I laughed. "Sweet dreams Lil," he said, kissing my forehead and then he walked out and closed the door.

I got up and and went to the bathroom to put my PJs on and get ready for bed. But since the bathroom was only a couple meters away I decided not to use my crutches and try to walk. As soon as I put weight on my ankle I winced at the pain that shot up my leg but I continued to limp to the bathroom. It's good for me to start putting weight on my ankle, as soon I can actually walk I can get rid of these stupid crutches.

When I was done I limped back to my bed and flopped on it. I climbed in and tried to fall asleep. But sadly that wasn't happening, so I decided to go on my phone. I decided to text a couple of my friends; who were awake thanks to the time difference, and went on Twitter since I haven't tweeted anything in a while. So I signed in and sent out a couple of tweets about our little trip-but not saying where we were going-re-tweeted some of Justin Beiber's tweets (yes I'm a bielber, don't judge me), and replied back to a few people that tweeted me. I looked back at the clock that's on my nightstand and saw that it was really late and decided that it would be a good idea to go to sleep. I put my phone away and drifted off to sleep.

************************************************************************************