Chapter 7

Niall’s POV

Taking Liam’s advice I walked upstairs to Lily’s room. The door was open and I felt a pang of guilt as I saw her sitting at the end of her bed crying while Harry comforted her. I knocked on the door frame. Harry turned around first and gave me the dirtiest look ever “Niall this isn’t a good time,” he hissed.

 Lily got up and walked straight to me “Just to let you know, your mission to latterly destroy me worked. I hope your happy.” She said looking me straight in my eyes, ouch!

 “Lily you don’t understand,”

 “No you don’t understand. You have no idea what it feels like to watch your best friend make out with their spoiled, snobby, little girlfriend right in front of you.” She said walking past me followed by Harry. I honestly didn’t know how much I hurt lily until know, all thanks to Demi.

Harry’s POV

I followed Lily out and grabbed her arm to make her stop. “Forget about Niall,” I said to her.

 “How?”

 “Tomorrow I’ll take you out but, you have to promise that you’ll forget about him and everything that happened and you’ll be yourself and have fun, okay?”

 “Fine,” she said and I pulled her into a hug.

Lily’s POV

“Are you ready?” Harry asked me as he looked in my room.

“Yup,” I said grabbing my Ray-Bands and followed him out. “So where are we going?” I asked him when we got outside.

 “Surprise,” he said and opened the car door for me.

 When he got in I turned and asked him again “Please can you tell me?” But he shook his head “Please? Just a hint?”  I begged.

 “We’re going somewhere where you can forget about everything and have fun.” Harry said.

We’ve been driving for about half an hour when Harry pulled up to a boardwalk. “Where going to a board walk?!” I exclaimed and literally jumped out of the car.

 “Someone’s excited,” Harry said.

“Hurry up!” I said waiting at the beginning of the boardwalk.

“So what do you want to do first?” He asked me and I pointed to a roller coaster.

 “No,” he said flatly

“Please Haz?”

 “No,”

 “Please? It’s just one roller coaster?”

“No Lily! I’m not going on that!” He snapped and then I remembered he was afraid of roller coasters.

 “I’m sorry,”

“No it’s my fault I forgot you didn’t like them. Let’s go on something else,” I said and started walking to where the other rides were.

I really wanted to go on the roller coaster but I never brought it up again. Instead we went on the merry-go-round, the spinning tea cups, and the scrambler, and at the moment we were trying to figure out what to go on next when something caught Harry’s eye. “Can we go on that?” He asked and pointed at a huge Farris Wheel.

“Umm…I don’t know…it looks kind of big,”

 “Wait, are you afraid of heights?” Harry said.

 “No, I’m just hungry. Why don’t we go get a pretzel or cotton candy or popcorn?” I said trying to change the subject and started to lead him towards the food stands, which was far from the Ferris wheel.