Chapter 43

I have a ton of projects, I don't even know why I'm doing this instead. :/

This chapter was inspried by the song Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran 

*****************************************************************

Lily's POV

I lay wide awake staring up at the ceiling. I don't how long I've been like this. All I knew was that I was awake and couldn't go back to sleep. I rolled over to my nightstand and saw the little clock on it. The clock read 7:50. It was earlier than I expected. Then I decided to finally get up since it was no use to keep stare at the ceiling.

As I was getting my slippers on, I saw my running shoes in my bag. Now I know a lot of other people would just look away at the shoes and keep doing whatever they were doing. But I'm not one of those people. I picked my running shoes and then looked out the window. It looked like a beautiful day and the sun was out so I decided to go for a run. I also decided to go for a run because my coach would kill me when I got back home and I haven't done anything.

I put on a pair of running shorts and an old tank top. I threw my hair up in a high pony tail and grabbed my phone, headphones, and my sports band for my phone.

I quietly tip toed up of my room and checked to see if anybody was up. Nope, everybody was still sleeping. Then once I got out of the house, I tied my shoes, put my headphones in, and just started running.

For the most part I ran silently without any music and just listened to the pitter patter of my feet hitting the ground. That's one thing that I like about running in the morning, it's so silent so it feels like you're the only one in the entire place and it helps you clear your head.

I wasn't really sure where I was running to since I only come here once a year and I don't know how far everything was. So I just kept running for about an hour or so.

*************************************************************************************

"Lily where have you been?" Liam said in an annoyed voice as I entered the door.

"Well good morning to you too Li and I went on run if you must know." I said back.  I walked into the kitchen and found all the guys and Brianna, Jacob, and Andrea sitting around the table eating breakfast.

"Morning Lily, I would hug you but you're all sweaty." Niall said and then added "Plus I'm eating."

"Top of the morning to you too." I said back to him in a horrible Irish accent.

"Not all Irish people say that."

"Yeah they do."

"Have you ever heard me say that?"

"Yes, all the time."

"Well then, have a good run eh?" Niall said and I looked at him. This has been going on for three years now but we can still have a good banter with it.

"Yes I did. You know you should try it, with all the food that you eat." I said jokingly and walked over to make myself a smoothie.

"Wow! All are hard work and she doesn't eat any of it." Zayn said.

"Lily why don't you have some bacon and eggs." Louis said.

"Uh, vegetarian remember?" I said.

"So? Bacon's yummy." Louis said, sticking a huge piece in his mouth.

"Ew that's disgusting and I've always heated bacon. Do you know how greasy it is?" I said. I threw a couple bananas, berries, with a bit of protein powder since I don't eat meat and blended it all together. Then I got out a tall pink glass, poured my smoothie into it, and sat down at the table.