Chapter 38

First of all I'm sorry that this I disappered and I didn't update. I'm going away so my teachers wanted me to do all the huge progects ahead of time so I was busy doing that becasue I can't let my grades drop. But I promise that I will keep updating sooner. I'm also being my laptop with me and the place that I'm staying has wi-fi. On a better note, how do you like Midnight Memories? I love the rockier edge to it becasue I love rock music. :D

Enjoy and please remember to vote, comment, follow, and tell a friend about this!!

************************************************************************

"So do you like staying at your dad's place?" Niall asked all of a sudden as we were walking to Brianna's school.

"Yeah I guess so. My dad's house is way bigger and it has a pool so I guess that's good. Why?"

"Well I was thinking that you should just stay with your dad so that we wouldn't be so far apart."

"No Niall! I'm not staying with my dad." I told him "Besides, all my friends live in Canada and I don't want to start all over."

The rest of the walk there was compete silence. I didn't mean to upset Niall or make him feel bad. It's just that I chose to live with my mom a long time ago so I would feel like I was betraying her if I went to live with my dad. Also, I don't want to leave all my friends and start all over like I did three years ago.

When we were finally at Brianna's school I let out a sigh of relief. I can finally get Niall and I's argument out of my head.

I walked into the school office and asked where the day-care was since I've never been here before. They told me that they were outside on the playground, so we walked back outside.

"Don't go yet." I told Niall and pulled him back. I wanted to surprise Brianna and I didn't want Niall ruining it. He gave me a questioning look but then he clued in.

"Do you know who's supposed to pick you up?" I heard one of the day-care people ask Brianna.

"My mummy is." Brianna said. I peered around the corner and saw that there weren't a lot of kids left there. I also heard a bit of sadness in Brianna's voice and felt a pang of guilt.

"Are you sure?" The lady asked.

"Yes, she'll be here any minute."

"Okay honey but I'll call your mummy just in case."

"I don't think you'll need to do that ma'am." Niall said, stepping in out.

"What are you doing?" I whispered though my clinched teeth.

"Stay and wait." He mouthed. Wait for what?

"Niall!!" Brianna yelled excited and attacked him with hugs.

"Are you here to pick up Brianna?" The lady asked.

"Yes ma'am." He said politely, "I have a note from her mother."

The lady took the note and quickly looked at it and then she said to Brianna "Do you know who this is?"

"Yes! This is Niall; he works for my dad and is in a band." Brianna said sweetly.

"Did I surprise you?" Niall asked and Brianna nodded.

"Do you like surprises?" He asked.

"I love them!" She said.

"Good because I have one more for you."

"What is it?" Brianna asked, jumping up and down. Then Niall motioned for me to come.

"Guess who else is here!" I said, jumping in front of Brianna from my hiding spot.

"Lily!" Brianna yelled and started hugging me.

"Yes it's me Bri Bri." I said and she giggled when I said her nickname. "And guess what?" I said and went down in a squat so that I was her height.

"What?!"

"I'm staying over this weekend and me and the guys are going to baby-sit you, Andrea, and Jacob!" I said and Brianna let out a little squeal.

"The other lads are here too?"

"Yup! So the faster we get home, the sooner you can see them." Niall said.

"Let's go!" Brianna then said, pulling me and Niall's hands and I laughed as she pulled us along.

*************************************************************

Also R.I.P. George Harrison. Today is his death annivesery. He is my favourite beatle and I hope your enjoying giving God guitar lessons. R.I.P. George, you will never be forgotten and you're music will live on forever </3