Chapter 10

Lily’s POV

I walked over to the fridge and frowned once I looked inside it. There was nothing there except for a carton of milk and an a couple fruits and leftovers.

 “What’s wrong?” Harry asked and I moved aside so he could see the empty fridge.

 “FOOD!” Niall screamed and ran over and searched for more food.

 “Don’t worry we’ll go grocery shopping today,” Liam said.

“Not going!” Harry said.

“Not going!” Liam said leaving me and Niall. “Niall can’t do the grocery shopping by himself or else he’ll buy too much.” Liam said.

“I’m not going by myself.” I said.

“Then go with Niall!”

“But you said!”

“I said that Niall can’t go by himself,” Liam said and quickly wrote something down on a piece of paper.  “Here,” Liam said giving me the piece of paper and a put it in my pocket without looking at it. “It’s a shopping list, only buy what’s on the list and try not to buy a million things Niall,”

 “Don’t worry we’ll keep to the list,” Niall promised and after we finished our breakfast we both went up to get ready.

 I came down wearing a pair of black short shorts and a teal tank top. As I got the door I grabbed my Toronto Blue Jays hat and put it on. “Niall! Hurry up!” I yelled and he came down wearing a tank top, a pair of shorts, one of his snap backs, and his Ray Bands. Oh great now we’re wearing almost the same thing! I thought to myself.

 “Ready to go?” He asked.

“Ready,” I answered.

 “Let’s go!” He said picking up Harry’s car keys “Ni, Harry will kill you if you touch his car.” I said.

 “Niall don’t you dare touch my car!!” I heard Harry yell form upstairs.

 “Aw thanks a lot Lil! I guess we’re walking.” He said and walked outside.

************************************************************************

The walk to the store was supposed to be only 15 but it ended up to be a 20 minute walk since we ended up running into a couple fans and Niall signed a couple autographs and took a couple pictures. But unfortunately for me I was just standing off to the side waiting for them to go. If I was actually his girlfriend I could be standing with him, I thought and then quickly erased that thought from my mind. We’re only friends, just friends, nothing more than-

“Lil?” I heard an Irish voice call out. Shoot I zoned out. “Lily?” Niall said again.

 “Yeah?” “Are you okay? I’ve been calling you for the last minute.” Have I been zoned out for that long?!

 “Yeah I’m okay,” I quickly answered.

 “Are you done?”

 “Yeah I was done all long time ago.”

“Then come on,” I said and we continued to walk to the store.

************************************************************************

“Niall you can’t get EVERYTHING!” I told him as he basically grabbed anything he saw.

“Fine,” I heard him say under his breath as he put everything back.

I pulled out the list to see what else we needed.

“We only need milk and cereal,” I told him as we walked to the diary section.