Chapter 3

Lily's POV

I watched as the boys walked on. I was standing backstage with Paul and a couple other security people. The interviewer seemed nice and she asked a lot of fun and random questions, and then she asked the crowd for questions

 “So Niall, how’s your relationship with Demi?” A girl asked I could feel my heart beat racing, my breathing was getting quicker, and I felt faint. I guess Paul noticed this as he grabbed me a chair.

 “Actually, we’re not together anymore,” Niall said slowly and the crowd started whispering.

“So you’re single now?” The interview asked.

 “No.” More whispers from the crowd.

“So who’s the lucky lady?” She asked and he looked in my direction.

“Her name’s Lily Smith. She’s one of my best friends and the most beautiful person I know,” he said which sent the crowd ‘Awing’ to the last part and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

 “Awe!” The interviewer said joining the crowd “Okay everybody that’s all we have time for today. Make sure you tune in next week where we’ll be joined with Glee’s Lea Michelle!” She said and thank the boys for coming. As we walked to the car there were about thousand screaming fans.

 We finally got to the car and Paul handed me a ringing phone “It’s you dad.” He mouthed.

“See that wasn’t so hard,” My dad said.

 “Just wait,” I told him.

 “You won’t get any hate trust me,”

 “Yeah right,” I muttered.

 “Okay sweetie I got to go, love you!” He said and hung up.

“So now what?” I asked Niall and gave the phone back to Paul.

 “I guess we just pretend to be dating in public,” he started to say.

“And when nobody’s looking you go sneak off and take Demi on a date?” I said finishing his sentence.

 “Don’t worry Lil, everything will go all right,” Niall said and gave me a hug.

“We’re here!” Paul said as we all got out of the car. As we got inside I turned on my phone; since we weren’t supposed to have them on during the interview and there was a new text from Cassie.

Cassie: I knew it I knew it! U 2 are so cute together!

Me: we aren’t rlly dating! I’m just a cover so that Demi doesn’t get any more hate

Cassie: whatever you 2 are still really cute!

I logged onto twitter and the #1 trending topic was:

LilyWelcomeToThe1DFamilly

I smiled and opened up a new tweet

@LilySmith: thank you so much for the support!! :)

****************************************************************

I'm so sorry that it's so short! Hopefully  I can upload a longer chapter tomorrow. Thank you so much everybody reading and PLEASE PLEASE comment, vote, AND fan!!