chapter 35

Hi!! I actually updated yay! I took some time off from updating to try and focus on some other things and i learned that i actually like horror stories-if you know a good horror book please tell me, and i'm now obessed with another band. Do you want to know which band? It's the Beatles!! I was spending the weekend with my grandparents and all i listened to while i was there was the Beatles and know i can't get enough of they're music. Sometimes i think i was born in the wrong time. Anyways enough with me and lets get on to the story. 

I really hope that you like this and please remember to vote, comment, and fan/follow. Also, you can tell a friend about this and it would really mean the world to me if you did! :D

  Lily’s POV

  “We’re here.” Liam announced as he pulled up to my dad’s place.

  I looked out the window and saw the big house that I loved visiting. Mostly because my dad’s house was huge and glamorise. It also has a huge backyard with a pool, hot tub, trampoline, and it is backing into a forest that I love exploring. So it was sort of like a dream house.   When the car stopped everybody climbed out of the car, except for Niall who stayed frozen in his seat.  

“Come on Ni, get out.” I said, peering my head inside the car but he stayed put.  

“Are you guys coming?” Zayn asked.

  “Yeah just one sec.” I told him. I looked over at Niall who wasn’t moving at all so I sighed and sat down beside him.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.  

“What if he doesn’t like me?” Niall said quietly. It took me a couple seconds but I finally got what he was nervous about and I started laughing.   “What’s so funny?” He asked.

  “Why are you suddenly afraid of my dad?” I asked.

  “Well, he is my boss so he can fire me and he also controls my future. Also, he’s your father!”  

“So? He’s not that frightening, you’ve talked with him plenty of times before, and you’ve known him for three years!”  

“Yes but that was when I wasn’t dating his daughter!”  

“Ni, calm down! You’re over thinking things. Don’t you remember that my dad was the one that okayed us fake dating? So why would he care now that we’re actually dating? Now come on, the guys are waiting for us.” I said, pulling him out of the car.  

“Took you long enough.” Louis said, passing me and Niall our suitcases.

  “Aw is poor little Nialler scared.” Zayn teased, looking at Niall’s blank expression.  

“Come on guys. They’re probably wondering why we’re just standing in the driveway.” I said, ignoring Zayn’s comment. I walked up to the door, still holding onto Niall’s hand.   Once I got to the door, I waited for the guys to catch up but at the same time I felt Niall tense up.  

“It’s going to be fine.” I whispered, reassured Niall and then I could feel fine relax. Then I rang the doorbell.

Here goes nothing, I thought and then the door opened.