Chapter 34

First of all, i'm so sorry that it took me forever to update! Highschool is getting a little hard for me and i'm getting a lot more work that i'm used to getting so please try to bear with me.

Anyways, i hope you enjoy this and please remember to vote, comment, and fan!! :D

*************************************************************************

Lily's POV

I could hear a soft rumbling and I slowly peeled my eyes opened. I shielded my eyes from the bright light but my eyes quickly adjusted to it. I looked around and I saw trees and green fields whizzing past. Where am I? I thought, majorly confused but then I realized that I was in the car with Niall asleep and he had his arm around me. Wait? Did I fall asleep?

I took a glance over the other seats and Louis and Harry were both asleep, Zayn was probably asleep since he had his headphones on, heat covering his eyes, and was resting against the window, and Liam was still driving.

While letting out a long yawn, I stretched my legs and brought my arms over my head but I accidentally knocked Niall in the process. Niall jerked at my movement and I mentally slapped myself, I should have been more careful! Gosh, I'm such a klutz. He blinked a couple times, removing the crust and sleep from his eyes and looked over at me.

"Lil?" He croaked, his accent thickening from sleep.

"Hello Ni," I whispered, being careful not to wake up Louis and Harry who were sleeping in front of us.

"Your awake?" He asked, letting out a yawn.

"Yes I'm awake Ni." I said, grinning. He's such an idiot in the morning.

He yawned again, covering his mouth with a balled fist and I smiled at the sight. In the morning, Niall has looks very cute, like the boy next boy type cute. Even though his hair's sticking up in all different direction but it one of the things that make me happy to know that he's mine. Then I heard a low growl and it snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at Niall and his expression turned sheepish.

"Looks like somebody's hungry." I said, poking his stomach.

"I am," Niall said and turned to face the front of the car "Liam! When can we get some food?" He asked Liam.

"I think there's a little store coming up in a couple minutes." Liam answered.

As soon as we pulled up to the little store, Niall hopped out of the car but being the gentleman that he is, he turned around and went to grab my crutches for me.

"I'm okay Niall, I'm going to walk." I told him.

"Lily," Niall frowned.

"I'm fine Ni, the doctor said that I should start putting weight on it anyways." I said and Niall slowly put my crutches back.

"Me and Lil are going in, do you want anything?" Niall asked Liam and he shook his head.

We started walking up to the store and Niall kept stoping so that I could catch up since I was five times slower due to my ankle.

"Are you sure your okay Lil? You look like your in pain, I can go get you crutches if you want." Niall said.

"I'm okay Ni, I'm just not used to walking again." I said.

When we finally got to the door of the store Niall stopped right as I was going to walk in.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, confused.

"Put this on." Niall said, giving me his hoodie and I took it from him and put it on as I was told to. "The last thing I want is a bunch of teenage fan girls recognizing us right after we both woke up and were still tired." Niall explained, fixing his beaning and putting the pulling the hoodie hood over my head.