Author's Note

Hey guys. So that was it. That was the last chapter. I originally wasn't going to end it here I had so many other ideas. I was also going to make a sequel called 'Against the Music' and it was going to take you threw Lily's audition for the big singing thing and how that creates problems for not only her relationship with Niall but with everybody else and herself.

The reason why I'm ending this is because I don't think it's going anywhere. I had this idea for this story for two years and I've been working on it for over a year, but lately I feel like I'm just dragging on this story. even though I had so many ideas for this, the ideas came from two years ago and I have changed since then. Two years ago I didn't know how to write properly (I still don't know how to write properly but I've improved a lot) and the one thing I had on my mind was One Direction.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still a One Direction fan, I still day-dream about meeting them, and I'm going to their concert this year, but i've also grown older and I have changed. My music taste is different, the way I act is different (sometimes, I still act like i'm four tears old) but mostly my writing style has changed. That is why I'm deciding to end this story.

It took a lot of thinking and I actually talked myself out of it and started writing again, but it didn't last for long. The last time I've written something for this story must've been over a month ago. I know that might seem like really bad writter's block to some of you but i have been writing other stuff and I honestly can't get myself to write something for this story. I have no inspiration to keep writing this story.

This is really sad and disappointing for me because I will never get to show you all my great ideas I had planned for this, but it was the right choice. I will still be writing though. Right now i'm working on something new that is not a fan fic or related to One Direction, it is an actually story. I'm not saying that fan fiction isn't considered real stories, so don't take offence to that. I have a lot of hope and I'm very excited for this because I honestly don't think it will be something I'm going to lose interest in.

I'm also taking a little writing break so that I can fully transfer to this next story. So now I can finally say that Falling For You is finish.

THE END