Chapter 14

Niall’s POV

OH MY GOD!!! My jaw dropped wide open and I completely stopped. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Harry; my best mate and band mate was kissing Lily; the girl who I was in love with since I met her 2 years at X-factor, the girl that I kissed last night, and last was the kiss that sent fireworks shooting through my body. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!! It felt like my legs were glued down to the floor and my eyes were being held up by clothes pins. It felt like torture and my heart literally felt like it was being stabbed a million times. I couldn’t stand watching it. Then they finally noticed I was there and broke apart.

Lily’s POV

“Niall!” I said as soon as I broke apart from Harry. “Niall it’s not what it looks like, please let me explain,” I tried saying to him.

“Really because it looks like you were snogging Harry. Don’t you even remember our kiss last night? Did it mean anything to you?!” Niall yelled and stormed upstairs.

“You and Niall kissed?” Harry said and slowly nodded.

“I’m sorry Harry I didn’t mean to kiss you. At least it didn’t mean anything right?” I said and then I stopped when I looked back at Harry. He had the most pained expression on his face and then I realized what I said  ouch…. “I didn’t mean like that Haz. You know how I say stuff without thinking,”

 “Look Lily I get it, and don’t call me ‘Haz’ anymore.” Harry said and went upstairs leaving me alone. I lost 2 of my best friends, I thought sadly to myself and then Liam, Louis, and Zayn came through the door.

“Lil what happened?” Liam said walking over to me and gave me a hug.

“I messed everything up,” I said.

 “What do you mean by that?”

 “I kissed Harry and Niall walked in on us and then I tried to explain everything but I ended up hurting them,” I said sobbing into Liam’s T-shirt.

“Lily that’s not true I’ll go talk to Niall,” Zayn said.

“And I’ll go talk to Harry,” Louis said and they both went upstairs leaving me and Liam.

“Liam I messed everything up, they probably hate me now” I said.

“No they don’t. All they need is to calm down and then you can explain what happen again and hopefully they’ll understand.”

 “Thanks Li, it’s nice to know that somebody will actually listen to me and understand.”

 “Hey that’s what I’m here for,” Liam said hugging me tighter.

A couple of minutes later Louis came back down with Harry. “Listen Harry, I honestly didn’t mean what I said before. You know how I say stuff without thinking. You’re my best friend and I don’t what anything to change.” I said.

 “I know Lil, I guess I didn’t really understand what you were saying before because I was too caught up in the moment.” He said.

 “So will you forgive me?”

 “Of course,” He said and I gave him a hug.

“Thanks Haz,” I said. BEEP!!! 

“Looks like the cookies are done,” He said. I completely forgot about the cookies. Hopefully they didn’t burn. We made our way over to the kitchen and once Harry got the cookies out and they were all cooled off we sat around the table and started decorating them.

While we were decorating the cookies Zayn came back down but Niall wasn’t with him. “How’d it go?” I asked him.

“His pretty upset. He would talk to me, you’ll have to apologize to him,” Zayn said.

 “You should try bringing him food,” Louis joked. Humm… that wasn’t a bad idea, I thought and then I got a great idea. I grabbed a couple a cookies and spelt out “I’M SORRY” on them. I placed them all on a plate and was about to bring it up to his room when the doorbell rang. I went to go open the door and you wouldn’t guess who was there…Demi.

What is she doing here?! “Hello Lily,” She said.

 “Umm hi? Why are you here?” I asked her.

 “I need to talk to Niall,”

“Why?” “I want to thank him for coming over last night and to say good bye before I leave to go back home.” Demi said. That’s where he was?! At Demi’s?! I was so worried about him and then to find out he was a Demi’s AGGGGG! Then Niall came beside me.

 “Um Demi this isn’t a good time,” Niall said.

 “Oh okay I’ll call you,” She said and left.

“All this morning I was so worried about you and then to find out you were at Demi’s?! Why? I thought you didn’t even like her anymore!” I said as soon as he slammed the door.

“I don’t! I needed somewhere to clear my mind last night and Demi was just being a good friend.” Niall said.

 “Okay sure,” I said sarcastically.

“I can’t believe that I thought I liked you,”

 “Come on Lily your overreacting,”

 “No I’m not! You told me that you dumped Demi and then you went over to her place last night. You’re probably back together with her.” I said and then stormed away so I wouldn’t hear what he was saying. Tears were brimming my eyes and my vision was getting a little blurry. I looked down and saw that I was still holding the cookies. Sorry? Yeah right, I was anything but sorry.

****************************************************************************** 

Here it is! Sorry it's a little short. It was originally supposed to be in the last chapter but it was taking to long to write so I put it as it's own. Also, when I first wrote this chapter it was on my old laptop but since I don't have that laptop anymore I had to write this all by memory and it's not as good as the original one. Please vote, comment, and fan!! :D