Chapter 5

Lily's POV

Then next day I was backstage watching the boys film promos for their new album. We’ve been here for about 3 hours already and I was board, board, board! I wasn’t allowed to do anything because they needed it completely silent. “Are you guts almost done?” I asked them as they came off the set.

 “No,” Zayn said shaking his head.

 “How much longer is it going to take?” I complained.

 “Okay lads, from the top,” a man called out and they walked on the set again.

“Lily! Come here!” Harry said and I walked over to him “We got a little job for you, you up to it?” He asked and I nodded my head. Anything would be better than sitting backstage boring myself to death. “Henry will show you what to do,” he said and walked away.

“We need you to follow the boys with the camera,” Henry said and handed me a small camera “Ready lads? Start running… NOW!!” a man shouted and Henry pushed me to follow them. They were running all over the place but luckily I was fast so I could keep up. I almost caught up with them when…BANG! They all stopped running and I crashed into them, and taking Niall down as I fell. We both tumbled down and I was on top of him our faces only millimeters apart which made my breathing hitch.

“What’s going on here?” I heard somebody say. I quickly got up and saw somebody standing by the door, Demi. “What’s going on?” She asked again.

“Nothing we were just filming something for our promo and Lily lost her balanced and fell.” Niall said getting up and brushed the dirt off his pants.

 “Are you going too finished in time for our date?” She asked him and he was speechless “You forgot?” Demi asked and Niall meekly shook his head.

 “Sorry,” he quietly said “I have an idea! Why don’t we get a pizza on our way back home and we can all eat together?” He said.

 “That’s a great idea,” Liam said and we all walked out into the main set.

About half an hour later we were all sitting around the table. Harry was beside me and Demi was in front of me. I tried to keep my pizza down as Demi and Niall were constantly making kissy faces at each other. Demi must have noticed I was watching as she turned and faced me and said “So how do you like dating Niall?” “Just to let you know, nothing will ever happen between you and Niall!” She snapped before I could say anything.

 “Demi,” Niall said cautiously.

 “Oh yeah, what if something does? What will you do about it?” I said.

“Nothing will, you know why? Because me and Niall are madly are in love, and besides if something did ever happen what would Niall pick you? I mean look at yourself, you have freakishly red hair, your eyes are way to big, and you’re about the same size of a midget.”

 “DEMI!” Niall yelled “Take that back!”

 “Why should I? It’s the truth,” she huffed. That’s it. She pulled the last string.

 “Madly in love? If you madly in love with him then when’s the last time you came to support him. You only see him like, once a month and you care about yourself more than you care about him! And I would rather be a midget with red hair and huge eyes then be a stuck-up diva that had to go to rehab.” I snapped and stormed out.

“Lily!” I heard Harry yell but I didn’t turn back. As soon as I walked out I felt the sand do in between my toes but I didn’t really care. I climbed up a rock and looked out at the sea. 2 feelings were boiled up inside of me, anger and… jealousy?

"Lily!" I heard somebody shout I turned back and saw Harry running towards me "What was that all about?" He asked me sitting down right beside me.

 "If I told you something, would you tell anybody else?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

 "If I told you something would you tell anybody else?" I asked again.

 "Like a secret?"

"Yeah,"

"Lil you know you can always trust me." He said.

"I think I have a crush on Niall,"

 "What?"

 "I think I have a crush on Niall," I said a little louder.

 "Is that why Demi was being so nasty to you?"

 "Yeah, you promise you won't tell anybody?"

 "I promise, now come on let's go back inside," Harry said and helped me get back up.

 "But I don't want to go back!" I complained "Don't worry everything will be fine," Harry said and I followed him back inside the house, when we got in Demi was gone.

"Where's Demi?" I asked.

"She left as soon as you stormed off," Louis said.

 "Lil, I'm so sorry for what Demi said to you," Niall said.

 "You aren't mad that I said all of those mean things to her?"

"Nah, besides if I were you I would've said the exact thing," he said. Good to know that he wasn't' mad at me.

**************************************************************

First of all I'm so sorry that it took me forever to update. I was so busy with track, dance, and school this week. Secondly I'm so sorry that this chapter's sucky, it was really rushed and I had some seriousis writer's block. Thank you so much for everybody who's reading this story it means a lot to me. Also, don't forget to comment, fan, AND vote!!