✸9✸

- Slight mentions of blood -

Someone's POV

I panicked picking up the surprisingly light blonde and caring him to the nurse's office. I was just coming into the bathroom to wash my hands before I went to lunch because, you know, personal hygiene, something half of these people don't have.

I saw the blonde swaying back and forth and he was covering his nose but I could see a bit of red dripping from his hands and stain his uniform. He was about to hit his head onto the sink and create more of a bloody mess, but I caught him in time thanks to my long limbs.

Right outside the bathroom was my friend, but something I wish was more, with wide eyes looking up from his phone.

"What happened? Did you get into a fight or something?" the other male asked. I gave him a 'are you serious' face.

"What? Of course not, I just found him in there like this, come on we should go to the nurse for help." I started speed-walking through the empty halls not caring if my friend was following behind or not.

"Cold", I heard the boy in my arms mutter. It was true I could feel it through the uniform. But the thing was we were inside, and the school was pretty good with the heating system unlike a lot of other schools around us.

It was winter but it definitely wasn't cold inside even for people like me, who are very sensitive to the cold. I pulled him close to my body trying to give some of my body warmth to him. I could feel him shivering and the bleeding wasn't stopping. I should have gotten a tissue or something.

Just like that, a tissue appeared from nowhere, thankfully I had this amazing friend that could read my mind. He wiped the dripping dark red liquid and slightly pinched the small, but tall, boy's nose to help him breathe through his mouth instead.

We reached the office and set him on a bed that didn't look that sturdy. My friend went to find a nurse because the room was empty. He came back with a nurse slightly jogging and found his way to me which was next to the unconscious boy.

I took a step back and let the nurse do her work. She asked me a few questions while trying to sit the blonde up and grabbed an ice pack to set on the bridge of his nose.

"Where did you find him?"

"In the bathroom", I responded

"Do you know what happened?"

"No, I just found him like that, is he okay?"

"Well, it is just a nose bleed but his body temperature seems to be lower than usual. Could you hand me a thermometer?" My friend went to find one and got one from a drawer, that was neatly organized, with ease.

She put the thermometer under his tongue and got up to look at both of us. "He should be fine after a few minutes, it should be nothing big. Thank you for bringing him here.."

"Soobin and Yeonjun," I interrupted her telling her our names in case she was wondering.

(So it was Soobin's POV if you're confused)

"Ah, thank you Soobin and Yeonjun for bringing him here. You can stay if you would like but you could go to lunch instead and I could write you a hallway pass."

"I think I'll stay for a little bit but I might leave a little later, thank you.", I said

"That's perfectly fine.", she left after taking the thermometer out, she frowned a little but then shrugged it off. I went a little closer to the pale body to inspect him with my friend trailing close behind.