⊻16⊻

Please comment lots!

------------------------------

No One's POV

Once they reached Beomgyu's room they walked over to his walk-in closet. It looked very luxurious with clothes neatly hanged, pants organized on shelves, and accessories out for display.

It looked like they were in an expensive boutique. Taehyun stood right by the door with wide eyes and mouth agape. Beomgyu looked back at Taehyun and scratched his head with an awkward smile displayed on his face.

"You can pick anything you like from here. Some things might be a little big for you but I bet there is something in here that'll fit you." Beomgyu explained while panning his closet.

Taehyun walked over to all the clothes trying to find something that would look good on him. That shouldn't be too hard, despite what Taehyun thinks about himself, he looks good in anything.

Beomgyu was also looking for something to wear, but what Taehyun didn't know was that Beomgyu was going slow on purpose. Beomgyu was waiting for Taehyun to pick something and then match with him.

Taehyun still hasn't found anything mainly because he wasn't that interested in fashion. But this time Taehyun wanted to try, for Beomgyu. Beomgyu, on the other hand, was very interested in fashion.

He loved experimenting with different styles and showing off his skills to everyone, and whoever saw it acknowledged his taste. Yeonjun was the only one who would challenge Beomgyu but both of them thought that their own style was the better one.

Beomgyu could see Taehyun struggling to pick something so he decided he would help out.

Beomgyu strolled over to the shirt section to find a plain white tee, he slung it over his arm and found a thick cardigan that was a light purplish pink that he would layer on top.

Beomgyu took into consideration that Taehyun felt cold easily, from what he could tell, so he found something that would be warm. Beomgyu was looking over the different pants that would match well and finally saw something. He took the white jeans with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

Taehyun was looking around with eyebrows furrowed giving off a confused face. Taehyun felt a light tap and looked up to see Beomgyu right in front of him holding out clothes.

Taehyun took them with hesitant hands and confused eyes looking straight at Beomgyu. Taehyun felt bad because he wanted to try for Beomgyu, but as usual, Beomgyu came to his rescue.

Taehyun took the clothes but waited for Beomgyu until he was done picking his. Beomgyu went over to find a plain white crop top and a button-up shirt that was a similar shade to Taehyun's cardigan. He also found light blue jeans that would compliment the colors better.

"You can go change, I'll go after you," Beomgyu stated with a smile while shooing Taehyun away. Taehyun nodded and went to the bathroom to change. Taehyun was a lot more familiar with the older's house even after staying over for only a few days. There are still a few more rooms and floors that Taehyun hasn't explored yet, but compared to before there was a lot more improvement.

While Taehyun was changing Beomgyu was looking for some accessories for the both of them. A bracelet that matched with a necklace caught the brunet's eye. Both the necklace and bracelet were rose gold and had half a ball on each of them that could connect to each other with magnets. Inside of it was a white jewel that glimmered perfectly with the light bouncing off of it. The jewel can't be seen easily, so the only way you can notice it is if you are up close holding it.

It was a gift from Taehyung a while back but Beomgyu hasn't worn it even once. The brunet recalled Taehyung telling him to give it to someone special, and well, that purpose is about to be fulfilled.