⌞37⌝

Please comment and vote :)

----------------------

No One's POV

"Good job. I'm so proud of you. I'm so sorry, but it'll all be over soon, don't worry." The softest whisper brushed against Taehyun's ear, a voice which he so badly needed to hear. He let his body shut off as he slowly fell asleep in the arms of Hueningkai.

----------------------

It was still in the middle of the school day and it wasn't like they could just waltz out of school without the school guard knowing. But it wouldn't hurt to just stay there for a little longer, if not, for the rest of the day. By how easily Taehyun fell asleep, Hueningkai could tell just how tired the boy was. The younger knew this was no easy task, it wouldn't be for anyone. And the fact that Taehyun had done it all because of one person, proved how much he loved Beomgyu. It was no secret at this point.

Taehyung was still outside dealing with Dae-jung. It was never really discussed what would happen between the two, or what would happen to Dae-jung in general. Now that the thought crossed his mind, he really did wonder what Taehyung was planning on doing. But now that Taehyun's part was complete, they could put that past them.

Hueningkai glanced back up to the window, but there was nothing to be seen other than the faded and droopy sky. The younger unconsciously rocked back and forth as he kept his grip firm, but not too strong. If Beomgyu were here, Hueningkai knew that he would do the same, and maybe even do a better job at comforting the blonde. But he wasn't here, so he did so on Beomgyu's behalf.

A few more minutes didn't seem like enough for Taehyun, but it was starting to get slightly uncomfortable. Taehyung was taking longer than expected, and the brunet didn't know if it was worth waiting. When he deemed it wasn't, he got up, making sure Taehyun wouldn't fall.

As he took each step, he made sure his foot was firm against the floor and that Taehyun was still okay. When he made a successful trip to the bottom of the staircase, he waddled to the nurse's office to lie Taehyun down. Hopefully, no one would be at the nurse's office to see, but in the slight case there was, he would just say that Taehyun was feeling unwell.

-----

Hueningkai turned the handle to slide the door to the side. The room was dim with cabinets filled with the minimum medical supplies needed, but the majority of the space was taken up by a freezer filled with ice packs as if that would have helped with anything. It's not like the nurses really do anything outside of their office, so it was a little surprising that no one was present in the room. But Hueningkai took it as an opportunity to put Taehyun down on one of the beds.

He chose the spot nearest to the window and attempted to set Taehyun down, but it was a bit hard. Taehyun had a hand clamped shut on Hueningkai's fluffy white sweatshirt. So when trying to get back up, Taehyun would just follow. It was a funny but adorable sight, but now it was time to let go. Huening leaned down, whispering to Taehyun,

"I'm right here, no one is leaving you. Don't worry, just let go, and get some well-deserved rest." Maybe Taehyun wasn't completely asleep, because as soon as he said that, the blonde loosened his grip just enough to be able to get back up with no resistance.

Huening grabbed a chair to pull up to the bed while also facing the window. The snowflakes hit the glass so delicately, then melting seconds later, it was a bit calming, yet scary, to see how easily something so beautiful can disappear into thin air. Huening put his hand back on top of Taehyun's as his head bobbed back and forth and let sleep take over as well.

-------

The bell was what woke Huening awake with a small jump. He stood up by instinct. He had a lot of experiences of being called on when asleep, so now it has become a habit. He felt a loss of warmth so he looked down to see a still sleeping Taehyun, his arm slightly misplaced from Huening's sudden movements.