♠︎12♠︎

No One's POV

Beomgyu woke up to see a curled-up angel laying next to him. They were still in the same position from when they went to bed. Beomgyu would have thought that Taehyun would have left again in the morning but maybe he was still tired.

Taehyun was still facing the opposite direction from the brunet but Beomgyu wanted to see the blonde's beautiful features.

Beomgyu shifted a little bit so that he was hovering slightly over the other to see each inch of his face, but trying to be gentle to not wake him.

The sun shining on his face gave Taehyun's skin a glowing effect that illuminated his skin to make him look even more than ethereal. How could a boy be so pretty? Beomgyu thought to himself.

Beomgyu saw that the Taehyun's lips were parted a little, and his eyelids weren't completely closed so you could see a little bit of his chocolate orbs, and his fists in little balls.

Beomgyu was reminded of all the little the habits of the blonde, he found each of them awfully cute. Taehyun keeps his lips slightly parted whenever he concentrates on something or sleeping, scratches his neck when he is nervous or frustrated, and fiddles with his fingers mindlessly.

Even though it might be very evident to the others if they saw all the private moments Beomgyu has had with Taehyun, Beomgyu still didn't know he was falling for Taehyun.

Beomgyu didn't even know his sexuality yet but that didn't keep him from admiring the younger. He didn't know if his family supported it either. No one in Beomgyu's family was part of the LGBTQ+ community, so it hasn't really been a topic they talked about.

Sure, his dad has been asked questions about it before, but just like most other questions he somehow managed to answer the question without actually answering the question. But even if his parents didn't support Beomgyu he wouldn't really care, but he doubts his parents even bother about his personal life at all.

Beomgyu was still lying down when all the memories flooded back that he shared with the other. The one in the rain, when he was comforting him, when he was hugging him. It might not have been a good experience for the younger but Beomgyu sure did enjoy it.

Usually, Beomgyu would be the one that would be asked out by other girls, and sometimes even boys. He didn't mind being asked out by boys, but still rejected most of them.

There was one time he wanted to try dating, but he couldn't get the real experience because he didn't actually love her, much less like her, he barely even knew her. But now, it felt nice to be the one trying to capture the other's attention. Beomgyu has never felt love, other than the brotherly one with his brother, so it makes sense that he wouldn't know he is falling for Taehyun.

Beomgyu started getting out of bed remembering that they still have school, he didn't want to wake the younger just yet because he looked so peaceful and wouldn't want to destroy it.

As soon as the loss of contact, the warmth had already started fading away from Taehyun causing him to unconsciously groan. Beomgyu chuckled at the cuteness from the sleeping boy not knowing the actual reason for his action. Taehyun desperately wanted to sleep again, but the reassuring warmth was missing, so he couldn't.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Beomgyu asked with a soft smile. Taehyun shook his head, not wanting the other to feel guilty. "We have school in an hour, I have a spare uniform, if you want, you could use it."

Taehyun looked down to see that he was still wearing his pajamas forgetting that he had school. He looked back at Beomgyu and nodded his head thankful that the brunet was so thoughtful.