☽14☾

- Mentions of abuse/blood -

Beomgyu's POV

As soon as I saw a hint of blonde, I ran over not caring about the consequences that I might face. I could see more of the red streaks from before on the person's face. They were slumped over looking like they didn't have the energy to even breathe.

I didn't have the chance to survey the room, but as I was running I could see a metal object from the corner of my eye. As soon as I was close enough to the boy I dove and covered him from whatever was coming his way.

I could feel a sharp pain in my lower back followed by a shriek screaming 'No!'. It was like I could practically hear the bone snap from the inside, the ache painfully slowly spreading to the rest of my body.

I couldn't move, I wanted to slump down and wither in agony, but I had to be strong for the boy. I could feel another force pulling me away from the lean figure. I tried not to move but the strike to my back was making it too hard to bear.

I was soon slammed against the grimy wall with hands on either side trapping me hissing at the impact. I didn't pay attention to the person in front of me, my eyes were glued to the boy on the chair.

His eyes were wide filled with fright, staring right into my eyes. His whole body was shaking and there was blood dripping from his nose and a little from near his temple spreading onto his blonde hair. A person was advancing behind Taehyun dragging the chair farther away from my reach. The sight of the crimson infuriated me.

I turned my gaze to the person in front of me, the cause of all of this. I had to know who would do this monstrous thing. My eyes soon met another pair of doe eyes that reminded me of Taehyun's but theirs was a bit different.

Their eyes were not filled with despair or longing like Taehyun's, this one had anger flooding them. I soon observed the rest of their facial features slowly realizing who they belonged to. Jungkook. My brother's right-hand man, the only one Taehyung entrusts with his secrets besides from me.

"What are you doing? Does Taehyung hyung know you are here?" I questioned him, eyes quivering. He remained unfazed, he moved one of the hands that were previously on the wall onto my arm sternly squeezing. I flinched at the sudden grip but returned my focus onto the physique in front of me.

"Taehyung hyung doesn't need to know! I'm doing this for his and your own good!" Jungkook's eyes were searching mine for any signs of comprehension. But I didn't show him any, it didn't make any sense to me and I don't think it ever will. I tried pushing Jungkook's hand off my arm, the pain starting to catch up, but his hand wouldn't move.

"Did Taehyung hyung ask you to do this?!" I screeched at the older, I didn't actually want to know scared for the answer but I also tried taking his mind off of the arm to get out of his grip. It didn't seem to work but luckily something else diverted his attention, a loud crash followed by a whimper was heard from behind Jungkook.

We both turned in the direction of the surprising noise, on the ground was Taehyun still attached to the chair with the guy pulling Taehyun on the ground holding his leg in pain. There were three more people, two boys and one girl, standing in their places not knowing what to do, looking back and forth between the boys on the floor and Jungkook.

"What happened?!" asked Jungkook, slightly loosening his grip enough for me to wiggle out and push him off. His head hit against the wall causing him to be a little dazed but it was more than enough time to get to Taehyun. The other three people attempted to block me off but they didn't try hard enough, I quickly pushed them out of the way.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Screamed Jungkook after regaining his composure. The three people simply looking at each other still unsure of what to do. "Grab them! Stop them! Do anything but just stand there!" But by the time Jungkook was done howling at the others I was already done untying the ropes around the younger.