⌜36⌟

Please vote and comment! :)))

------------------------------

Taehyun's POV

When I arrived at the staircase where we planned to meet, there was no one there. We were told not to do anything until everyone was present, so that's what I did. It wasn't like I was in any rush to go through with the plan anyways.

Each passing second, I became more hesitant about wanting to do this. Don't get me wrong, of course, I want to help Beomgyu hyung, and hope they never cross paths again, but I don't want to leave any time soon. I just started feeling and experiencing things. And to add to that, I now have Beomgyu. And I really don't want to lose all that. I still have a lot I missed out on, and I want to do each thing on it with everyone I hold dear to me.

A few minutes later, Taehyung hyung approached me looking calm as ever. He looked like this wasn't something unusual to him, and to be honest, it was kind of scary.

"Are you ready?" Taehyung spoke up as soon as he halted.

"Yeah, I guess." Not really believing myself, and Taehyung could most likely tell. But if he did, he didn't mention anything.

"So everything is clear? You understand what you have to do, right?"

"Yeah, yeah." I sighed, trying to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling in my stomach. "I just have to stall until you come and then you do your thing."

"Also try and find anything we can use against him. Just pry and make him spill everything." Taehyung hyung added. I nodded but I knew it was surely not as easy as it sounds. Dae-jung is definitely going to keep his guard up, and it will be real hard to break him open. But I have to at least try.

"I'll try my best." I sighed once more. "By the way, when is Huening coming? I saw him earlier."

"No clue, but I don't plan on waiting for much longer." The statement makes my heart drop to my stomach. I feel queasy and sick. I want to wait for Kai.

"Wait, but didn't you say not to do anything until everyone is here?" I tried to find any excuse. Just a second longer.

"Then do you want to lose our only chance of getting Dae-jung? Do you really want to risk that?" Taehyung hyung argued back. I know he is doing this to help Beomgyu, but his words sting. Of course, I don't want to lose this opportunity! "We'll wait one more minute and then you have to go up, got it?"

I nodded, too afraid to go against his words. As we were waiting, Taehyung hyung pulled out his phone, he started typing, I could only hope it was to the youngest brunet. A few seconds later, a ringtone started playing. Taehyung hyung rolled his eyes before turning away from me and putting the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He said first.

'I'm coming jeez, you're so rude, who taught you the meaning of manners?' I could here the familiar, faint voice screeching from the phone. He didn't even bother to put it on speaker mode. I was inching closer, wanting to hear the soothing voice.

"I learned from my parents, what do you expect?" Come on, just get to the point already! "Anyways, are you almost done?" Finally. "Dae-jung might leave at this rate. I'm gonna send Taehyun up in a minute."

'What? No. I'll be there soon, just wait for me. Don't let him go up there until I'm there.' Even though I was far from the phone, I could still hear the worry in his voice. Please, please, please hurry Kai.

We waited for at least another two minutes, but it felt like merely 30 seconds.

"Okay, I think Huingingkai's not gonna be here anytime soon." Taehyung hyung looked to me. I already knew what he was implying. I trudged to the door, letting the older open it for me. I walked up the stairs as slowly as I could without being too obvious for Taehyung hyung to notice.