✿33✿

No One's POV

"I like you."

The three words still ringing in his mind when suddenly there was a tug on his arm. Taehyun flinched in surprise, waking up from his thoughts.

"Taehyun? I thought you said you had something to tell me? Is something wrong?" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows in question. What? Didn't I just say-

Then it hit Taehyun. It was all in his head, he didn't actually say anything out loud. His eyes were shut tight and his brain was just playing tricks on him. He felt both relieved and burdened.

Just when those words had left his mouth, well brain, there was a weight lifted off his heart. There wasn't another thing he was keeping secret from his hyung. But when he realized that he didn't actually confess, the weight was 5 times heavier.

But then again, he didn't confess at the most random time, in the most random place, in front of a bunch of other people. Taehyun wanted the perfect time and place.

After all, it was his first confession and if he messed up with all his overflowing emotions taking advantage of him, there would be no one to see, except Beomgyu. Which Taehyun was completely comfortable with.

"Yeah, sorry hyung." Taehyun tried to shrug the older off, trying not to worry him.

"Hey no, tell me. I don't care if it's something as small as getting you a glass of water. Just tell me." Beomgyu reassured. Taehyun couldn't help but smile from the sweetness excreting from the older.

"I just umm-" Taehyun tried finding a proper excuse. "I wanted to get some fresh air, but I didn't want to interrupt anything," Taehyun asked hoping that the excuse would work.

Beomgyu raised his eyebrows in surprise and a tad bit of concern. He definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Yeah sure, if that's what you need. Let me just tell the others." A little bit of uncertainty in his voice. "And you're never bothering me, so if that really is what you need, I don't mind." The brunet said with a warming smile.

Taehyun was about to stop the older from getting up from off the couch. He really didn't mean to disrupt the comfy atmosphere, and he felt bad for making Beomgyu get up from under the blanket just as he was starting to relax. He just couldn't find any other excuse.

Right as he was about to do so, Beomgyu beat him to it, talking out loud.

"Hey guys, Taehyun and I are just gonna go outside for a little bit. You can stay here, we won't be out for too long. Don't worry about us." Beomgyu explained, heading to what seemed the staircase.

"Are you sure you don't want anyone want to accompany you? It's getting dark out." Yeonjun spoke, turning his gaze away from the bright colors from the tv. When Beomgyu shook his head a 'no' before going up the staircase, the eldest turned to the blonde. "Taehyun?"

"No it's okay hyung, we will be back before the movie finishes. I just wanted some air is all. Nothing to worry about." Taehyun smiled as he also got up from the couch.

"Okay, if you say so. But tell Beomgyu to call us if you need anything." Soobin joined in. He was going to tell the brunet directly but seeing as he disappeared he told the blonde instead.

Taehyun agreed whole-heartedly, shaking his head as he walked to get his shoes. By the time Taehyun was done, Beomgyu was right behind him. Wearing a black leather jacket and a helmet in his hands and something in his other, most likely keys.

But Taehyun was busy staring at the older. He hasn't seen much of Beomgyu wearing anything other than his school uniform or pajamas, but now he wishes he saw more of it.