Settling in

Your POV
I woke up with sun shining on my face, no roof downfall.

I sat up straight, my throat felt really dry. Then I remembered why I had a nightmare last night, but it felt too real to be a dream. But there's no way that could've been memories right?
That would mean not only did I know Newt before this. But I was in love with him.
And that he was taken away from me, and that I'd watch him with a weird screen.

The part of him being taken away made sense. The creators did that.
But was I really in love with him? Did I watch him at night?

Then the necklace dream flashes to the forefront of my mind. I reached for my neck, but it was bare.
I looked down worried. I knew that necklace was important, just not why.

I threw the blankets off my legs and ran down the rickety stairs.
I checked the meal table. It wasn't there. I climbed the treehouse, nothing.
I checked the little fire pit, nothing.
I then had the bright idea to check the box. I saw it was still open. So why not?

I ran across the field, as fast as I could. Going meters in seconds, it felt natural to run. And weird at the same time, like wind was moving and and pushing me forward.
I slowed to a jog as I arrived at the box. There was a few crates still sitting in the metal confines.
I lowered myself down and looked around for the silver necklace.

After a few minutes of searching a glimmer caught my eye. And there sitting on one of the boxes was the necklace. I lifted it up carefully and wrapped it around my neck. While I was down there I looked at the other boxes. Some were empty, but some had some things in them.
So I made some stairs out of the empty boxes and carried the full ones out onto the grass.

The last box I found had a note stuck to it saying 'for the girl'. I tucked it under my arm and climbed out with the last full box.

As I shut the doors the box began to lower itself down. I watched it go down until I couldn't see it anymore.
I turned to the boxes around me. They were filled with different things. One had a load of seeds and garden tools. One had nails and a few hammers. Another had spices. And a few other things.
One of the boxes shocked me. It had blankets, relatively thin ones, but blankets none the less. I put them to one side. The next box was even more shocking, there was a pile of clothes.
I found some T-shirt's, some hoodies, trousers and socks. There was also five pairs of boots. Only one looked around my size so I left them there for now.

I then turned to the box that was labeled for me.
I lifted the lid off, and sighed at the contents. A hairbrush, with around five different hair ties on the handle. There was a bottle of shampoo and body wash. Along with a pink towel.

Yay I can be clean I thought happily

There was some lady products too.
Oh so not only am I trapped here, but I've also got to deal with that fun I thought unhappy now

There was also a lip balm, a deodorant, and a sports bra and matching panties.
I quickly shut the box and walked back to my room. I put the box under my bed for now, I'd find a home for my stuff later.

I made my way back outside. All four boys were standing inspecting the stuff, finally awake.
"Morning sleepyheads" I greeted as I walked over
"Hey, did you do this?" Alby asked me
"Yeah, I woke up early I had to find this" I said showing them my necklace "I had it when I came up but it fell off in the box so when I found it, I just decided to bring everything out here" I explained how the boxes had moved
"Okay that's fine. Also nice name Y/N" Alby said as he lifted a box

I just nodded. "Wait Alby look at these" I called for the leader.
I picked up the box of blankets, showing him.
"BLANKETS!" Minho cried excitedly
"No shucking way" Newt said happily
"I'll deal them out later. Anything else?" He asked me
"Oh yeah this one." I replied moving to the other box of goodies.