whats the name pretty boy

Bakugo's pov

"What?" That asshole. Who the fuck does he think he is? Not telling me his name but still asking for mine.

Ill die before i lose this game.

"I said what i said pomeranian." He says with a sly grin on his face with his ugly ass sunglasses now on his head "Or do you like the nicknames" someone hold me BEFORE I CUT HES HEAD OFF.

He lays back on the grass and shuts his eyes. "Well.. i guess you like em, kinda kinky in my opinion"

"WHO SAID I LIKED THEM YOU FUCKING BITCH?"

"If you don't like em you can just tell me the name pretty boy." He starts giggling " he sighs looking up at the sky.

"WHO SAID YOU WERE GONNA CALL ME ANYTHING HUH? WHO SAID WERE GONNA TALK AGAIN?"

"well..." HIS DAMN COCKY ATTITUDE IS GONNA BE THE END OF HIM "i doubt you dont wanna talk more hm, if you didnt it would be a hell of a coincidence that i met you three times and everytime you had someone new come with you." im going to murder some shit and its not going to be pretty.

"OI SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE SAYING EH" i stand up "AS IF OM THE ONE BRINGING THEM THEYRE LIKE STICKERS AND TOURE KIND OF A HYPOCRYTE ASKING FOR MY NAME WHEN YOU DONT EVEN TELL ME YOURS"

"I didnt say i didnt like it pretty boy, could probably use the company. And as for my name i can give you my first name, which is kai by the way. Now tell me yours"

"Katsuki bakugo" i say as i turn around . Fuck fuck fuck fuck as if those idiots werent enough.

He jolts up with a smile on his face. he says extending his h. Tf was i supposed to do slap it? 

"SHIT" he says as his phone dings. It was the second fucking time this happened. "OMYGOD I FORGOT SHIT SHIT SHIT" he was so damn loud talking to another extra on the phone. "PLEASE COVER FOR ME JUST SAY I WAS IN THE BATHROOM OR SOMETHING I SWEAR ITS THE LAST TIME" 

He hangs up the phone and does the two finger hand gesture thing that was so damn annoying with a fugly smirk on his face "gotta run pretty boy"

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE CALLING PRETTY BOY HUH"

"SAY BYE TO PEBBLES AND PIKATCHU" THAT DAMN RAT FUCKING IGNORED ME. fucking hell.

_________________

I sit there waiting for the traitors to fucking come back because, god forbid they do something that actually helps out.

And here they fucking are, woopdidoo. Now i could drown in misery with idiots around me.

"HEY BAKUBRO THERES A NEW FLAV-" and that idiots down. Kirishima looks back at the stupid charger tries to help him up and "OW KAMINARI WHY DID YOU DO THAT"

"If we go down we go down together" Oh my god he was quoting a fucking song just after he ruined MY PHUCKING ICE CREAM that bastards gonna pay.

"Ugh denki im all ice creamy now" shitty hair looks up "where kai?"

"That idiot left the same way he did last time" i look at pikachu who was eati g ice cream and i slap his head "AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT UHH UMM UHH" i say. That idiot looked like he saw a ghost "iM gOoD wItH pEoPlE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE USEFULL"

That pig looks at me and talks with a mouth full of ice cream. Kill me already "dude it was so wierd like 'OH MY GOD IT WAS HIM' that kind of wierd"

"Denki we told you that"

"I THOUGHT IT WAS A FAN OR SOMETHING" he made a fist with his hand and said "thats okay we can do it NEXT TIME"

"YEAH!" Shitty hair joined in. I cant belive those assholes are my friends, but ill die before admitting that.

"OI WHERES MY ICE CREAM"
they both look around terrified "we we dropped it bakubro"

"SO YOU PAID FOR ICE CREAM WITH MY MONEY BUT CANT EVEN GET ME ONE"  fuckin hell, they do a thumbs up like the idiots that they are and smile it off like nothing happened.

Shoto's pov

Shit shit shit, a fucking meeting i forgot the fucking meeting. Holy shit kurogiri was going to be mad as fuck.

Almost there, almost there. I jump ahead from the fence and land on my feet infront of the main door.

I slowly climb up a plumbing thing into my window and run towards the meeting room

"HI HEY im back" i say not realizing how out of breath i was.

"Why are you late? AGAIN?" Kurogiri was mad mad, shit.

"I was in the bathroom" IN THE BATHROOM? WHAT THE FUCK IM A VILLAIN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIE MORE.

"Why are you out of breath"

"I was umm" i look at toga and that idiot just smiles and does a thumbs up. I turn around and face dabi who looked amused by the mess i was in "masturbating?"

"Get over yourself you're ace"
And by that dabi and toga snap and start uncontrollably laughing.

"Rude of you to make such assumptions i-"

"You made a presentation A TWO HOUR ONE. Be more believable next time youre a villain for gods sake, what villain doesnt know how to lie?" By then both of them were wheezing on the ground when shigaraki entered the room.

"Shut it" he says with that stupid hand on his face again "i have a mission for you two" he points at me and toga "and kai youre in charge"

"WHAT!?" We both are shocked. Ive never been in charge and toga was obviously the one who knew what she was doing. We stare at each other and look back at the dude. "WAIT WHY ME? TOGA KNOWS A LOT MORE THAN I DO!" I am not ready to be in charge "AND SINCE WHEN HAVE I BEEN IN CHARGE OF THINGS?"

"Exactly" he says with an annoying scratchy voice "youre never in charge and youll never be if you keep on acting like you dont know what the fuck is going on" my eyes widen "you dont have to act dumb 24/7"

"Fine!" Toga pouts. "Where are the instructions?"

"In the office. The mission is quite easy and i dont think it would be given much attention." He looks over at dabi who looked uninterested "now scedadle both of you" he says waving his hands.

"Its gonna be a long night isnt it?"

"Yep" she says sighing. We're doomed.