almost uncovered

Shit...

The hero had earth powers. SO WHY WERE WE THERE? why did shiggy say he wanted fire powers, what was his goal?

Dabi sends a huge wave of fire towards the man. He then grabs me and i make an ice wall surrounding us. It was going to take a while to get us out of there so we were safe... for now.

"what the fuck was shigaraki thinking"

"Compress wouldve been helpful even kurogiri. Theres no reason for him to want us here."

"What the fuck is going on" dabi says looking away from me. The ice breaks and we jump backward.

In those two years my quirk developed a lot. And by that i mean that nowni can also use water and steam.

The dude was wearing goggle like stuff. Great. I start making steam and dabi smirks. The man was now distracted. Dabi makes several flames and gestures me to steal the things while he took care of him. I sprint and create an ice boulder lifting me up from the ground. I grab onto the top of the wall and run to take the things before someone chased me.

And i see him. Katsuki was there. Why was he there there was still about half an hour till our meetup. Shit. Shitshitshitshit.

I send a huge ice wave to distract me and i run faster than ever. His hands start forming explosions and went the other way.

A fire ball comes towards me. Shit there was another hero. I dodge and start using water and ice ftrying to fight off the dude.

Shigaraki said there would be one hero. So why the hell are there three?

A loud explosion was heard and i turn around to see dabis flames high up in the sky. Hes going yo blow our covers..

Another fire ball comes toward me and i dodge. I was worried about bakugo and dabi.

I trapped the hero's hands creating a huge block of ice around him thick enough to take time to pass through even with a fire quirk.

Another explosion. What the hell was going on there?

I form ice around my fist hardening my hand and i punched the hero in the face  and he passed out.

"Dumbass, give me a challenge next time you coward"

I was safe for now. The hero didnt seem like he was going to wake up anytime soon so i took the things and hid it somewhere i could get to later.

I run towards dabi's location and he had already beaten the goggle guy and was waiting for me to show up.

"Done?"

"Done"

"Great dont bother me tonight" he looks at me getting his hair off his face

"Bothering you is great and all but ive got somewhere to be" i do the two finget 'goodbye' gesture and i jump off the railing.

I get to my bag and change my clothes and run towards the store as fast as i can and try to reach katsuki.

"Youre late dumbass"

"My bad asshole, lets go"

"What took you so long?"

"There was a villain attack just there i was playing low until the coast was clear"

"Yeah i saw it was that dabi asshole and aparently the new recruit"

"New recruit?"

"Yeah our teacher told us about a new lov villain that joined about two years ago."