holy shit

Kirishima's pov
The dorms

I was kind of happy that bakugo was at kai's. It seemed like he was a bit gloomy when we left, and to be honest im happy bakugo has found someone hes comfortable with. It was wholesome to see.

"Hey bakubro can i talk to you?"

"What do you want shitty hair im cooking"

"Kai texted me"  he turns around and-is he blushing? "He said you left your phone in his house"

"HOW DO YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER"

"Oh we exchanged number the other time... what were you doing there anyway?"

"ITS NON OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS SHITTY HAIR"

"gettin defensive there arentcha?"
He was getting more flustered by the second, it was really funny.

"Fuck off"

"Well he asked me to ask you how you want to get it back."

"Shit. Tell him to go to the park ill take it there"

"Sure bakubro ill text him"

"And if someone finds out about this i swear to god ill-"

"Yeah yeah i know the drill... tell me later though?"

"Fuck you, you know i will dumbass"

I go and text kai that he'll get his phone from the park and he agreed to go. I was excited to find out more about this, ive never seen bakugo like that it was interesting to see.

Kai's pov
The park

Katsuki wanted to meet up at the park. As much as i was happy to go and hang out again my head hurt like a bitch and i was dizzy as fuck. Maybe this was a mistake...

I sit on the bench and tilt my head back. I put on a beanie to cover the blood, but it was still bleeding. Fuck my life. I cant even go to the emergency room.

"Oi wake up asshole" he was there. Walking up to me. I was having a hard time keeping my head straight. I swear i felt like i looked drunk.

"Oh youre here" i had no energy left and i needed to sleep. Shit this was a mistake. "There's your phone" i say trying to crack a smile but failed miserably. He was looking at me wierdly, but i couldnt deal with it.

"The fuck is going on with you dumbass"

"Aw you care about me" i say letting out a faint chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up you look like hell. I left a few hours ago why are you like this?"

"Oh its nothing to worry about. Ill take my leave." I try to stand up. WHY THE FUCK DID I TRY TO STAND UP?! As soon as i try to get up i topple over but katsuki holds me up by my elbows.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK?"

"oh sorry my bad" i say trying to break loose from his grip but as soon as i do i almost fall again.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL SIT DOWN YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT GET UP. BITCH YOU THINK IM DUMB OR SOMETHING" my ears were ringing. Shut up shut up shut up.

"Please, for the love of god lower your voice. Its just a headache"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JUST A HEADACHE YOU CANT EVEN STAND PROPERLY"

"Well its one intense headache isnt it?"

"Hold up" he says bringing his hand closer to my head.

"Wait no-" he snatches off my hat as the blood was dripping from my ears. Shit hes going to want to take me to a doctor.

Bakugo's pov

"HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?" What the fuck? Does this idiot have a deathwish or something?

"Hey its fine ill treat it at home"

"Treat it my ass. what the fuck happened?"

"Katsuki its fine" he says trying to laugh it off but obviously on the verge of collapsing "i just got a bit dizzy and hit my head"

"You bitch, are you dumb? Where the fuck is common sense? Like you fucking genius hiding shit like this. And you live alone how brilliant" i was beyond pissed for some reason "lets fucking go"

"What? Where? Katsuki ill treat it at home i swear im not gonna faint im tough- ah fuck" he says holding on to his injured head.

"Thats is im taking you to the emergency room. I swear you're even worse than deku at least that idiot goes to recovery girl when he breaks an arm off."

"Bakugo please, stop. no, dont, i swear ill treat it." he froze "i said fucking stop" i feel the wrist i gripped get hotter and hotter.

"What the fuck?"

"Ill treat it at home, dont act like my mom"

"YOU HAVE A FUCKING HOLE IN YOUR HEAD A STRANGER WOULD ACT LIKE THIS DUMBASS"

"Ill treat it at home" he had a cold tone. For the first time i saw his icy and distant look. I soon realized he wasnt the open book i thoight he was. He was a totally different person in the matter of seconds.

Who are you really kai elric?

"Shit, sorry. Look i told you ill treat it okay no worries hehe" he says scratching the back of his head. There he was again changing personalities like a pair of socks.

"Why didnt you treat it first dumbass?"

"I was kinda out of -ah ban-bandages"

"Let me call shitty hair and help you with this shit. I swear none of you idiots know how to take care of y- what?"

"Did you just confirm that we are indeed friends katsuki"

"The fuck? No. Dont sleep dumbass" i was dealing with a fucking child i swear "hey shitty hair we have a tiny problem"

"YOU TO- AH -TOLD HIM?"

"YOURE SUCH A DUMB SHIT. YOU THINK ILL LEAVE YOU HERE WHEN YOU CANT EVEN GET UP? FUCKING IDIOT I SWEAR"

He starts to giggle like a fucking psycho. This idiot knows how to get on my nerves and fucking masters it. "As much as i hate your fucking voice dont shut up so i know youre not dead alright fucker?" Hes acting like a drunk bastard. Fuck.

"I love cats" he goes on and on about how cats are supirior and shit, and im just there thinking what i did so wrong in life to get here to this point and stage.

I was keeping a bleeding idiot, whome i met at a store on a death anniversery, from sleeping after letting him put a bunch of makrup on my face without putting up a fight. How the fuck did we get to this point?

"BAKUBRO WERE HERE"
"FUCKING FINALLY" these idiots better not have forgotten shit cause the fucker was more stubburn than i was.

"Oh heeeey its pebbles and pikachu" i look back "i missed you guys"

"We saw you today bro" pikachu says smiling while shitty hair was looking for the bandages.

"I knoow but it wasnt like real real ya know and-"

"Shut the fuck up, not only are you gonna refuse to go to the FUCKING HOSPITAL BUT YOURE ALSO WILLING TO KILL ME WITH YOUR FUCKING NONSENSE BULSHIT OH MY GOD"

"bakubro be nice" this asshole. I was nice enough.

We  finished patching him up but he was passed out on the grass.

"Lets just wait till he wakes up"

"ITS FUCKING 8:30 YOU FUCKERS IM LEAVING"

Shitty hair does a thumbs up and turns to talk with jamming way over there. Kai better fucking wake up.

"Dont worry we can look out for him till he wakes up"

"You better do extras"
And they just smile like idiots.