BAKUGO WAS AT YOURS?!

Bakugos pov

I ran to the dorms as fast as i could. Aizawa never asks for a class meeting this late so it mustve been something serious.

I go there and i quickly open the door. Shit im late. It was a 20 minute walk from kais house to the dorms so by running i got there in 10 minutes.

"Bakubro youre her-" shitty hair and pikachu look at me in shock. What the fuck was their deal now? "Where were you?"

"I TOLD YOU ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF MY SHIT"

they start laughing "WHAT WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING HUH?"

"Dude why do you have makeup on?" He says trying to talk throughaughter and tears. Oh no. I forgot to take off the makeup.

"DONT YOU DARE SAY A WORD OF THIS"

"BAKUBRO DOING DRAG IS MANLY DONT WORRY"

"THE FUCK YOU SAY SHITTY HAIR? THIS ISNT DRAG IDIOT"

"oh okay my bad man" he says with his pet still laughing from behind. He does the mouth lock thing and throws the 'key' he then smacks kaminari and smiles.

I run to my room trying to remove this shit off my face. Come on come on come on get off get off.

I call mina. FUCKING MINA. She was totally gonna make fun of me but fuck it i aint getting out of here like this.

"Heyy"
"Come to my room"
"*gasp* bakugo we cant" she says with a sassy tone. WAS SHE ALREADY MOCKING ME.
"SHUT UP AND COME OVER WITH MAKEUP REMOVER ASSHOLE"
"makeup remover?"
"YES MAKEUP REMOVER! COME!"

I hear her footsteps. Why the fuck was she so loud dammit.

"*gasp* oh my god. WHAT HAPPENED?"
"SHUT UP AND HELP ME GET IT OFF"
"DID YOU DO THIS?"
"ARE YOU DUMB THIS IS ROOKIE MAKEUP, JUST CALL ME A SLUR WHILE YOURE AT IT"
"so.. did someone do it?"
"Shut the fuck up"
She smiles and starts dabbing at my skin removing the makeup. "So whose the lucky guy"
"What the fuck did shitty hair tell you?"
"There is no straight answer to bakugo katsuki... so who is it"
"Its non of your business raccoon eyes"
"Well alright" she says in a sassy tone

"All done"
"FUCKING FINALLY WHAT TOOK SO LONG"
"GENTLE REMINDER THAT YOU DONT GET WATERPROOF MAKEUP IF YOURE NOT GONNA GET IN WATER DUMBASS"
"WHO YOU CALLIN DUMBASS"
"we have to go bakugo, and im going to find out eventually you know that right" she says smirking
"Yeah right cant wait to see that happen"
"Dont challenge me im a genius"
"Says the alien that came in 19th in the exam rankings AFTER PIKACHU"
"shut up"

I scoff and she laughs.

"We have identified a new member of the lov" aizawa says as mina and i go down to the main room.

Kais pov
His house

I fall again. Where was i now? I look around and i open the door that had just appeared. It was the same kid again but this time he's a bit older.

He looks like he's wrapping wounds while crying. Shit it is the same kid. He looked nervous for some reason.

He wear a large hoodie and some black skinny jeans. "Fyumi im going out"

"Sho dad isnt going to be happy"
"I couldnt care less"

Where was he going? I follow him. Its a hospital. A crazy people hospital. Why was he goung there.

He goes into the elevator and knocks on a door. Its the woman that burned his eye. She was the one who he was visiting. "SHE HURT YOU DUMBASS WHY ARE YOU GOING IN" i couldnt help but yell. He couldnt hear me i was alone.

I gasp. I woke up in a bloody puddle and i struggled to breath. How long was i out?

2 and a half hours. Shit. I go in the bathroom hoping i could find something to help out the hole im my head. It hurt like hell but i couldnt go to the hospital.

I decide to put a towel on it cause i didnt have anything else. I go into the living room to find katsukis phone on the table. How was i going to give it to him?

I take out my phone as i remembered that pebble gave me his number just in case i wanted to hang out.

Hey how ya doin? Sorry to bither but katsuki left his phone at mine
Read

Oh yeah ill tell him man
WAIT BAKUBRO WAS AT YOURS
OH MY GOD

just ask him how hes gonna pick it up alright?

Yeah sure bro!
When are we hanging out again dude?

Oh i dont know but it would be fun to see you again

Yeah it would
Ill text you when he tells me what hes gonna do about it okay?

Okay thankuu
Read