GAME ON!

Bakugo's Pov

"What the fuck do you want shitty hair" i was pissed, i dont know what fucking happened but it was something right?

"Wow bakubro sorry am i calling at a wrong time?"

"You bitch just tell me what you want"

"We're going to the movies with kami and sero but i guess youre busy"

"You called me for this?" Im violently whispering in a corner while the asshole is staring at me with his fucking cocky smirk.

"Where are you anyways?"

"ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS SHITTY HAIR"

"hehe bakubro sorry! Guess ill see you at the dorms tonight?"

"Yeah yeah have fun asshole"

"Will do!"

I take a look at the fucker sitting across from me. What happened just now? Why was i frozen? Why didn't i move?
Fuck my life.

"So ready to glammer up?"
"Call it glammer up again and ill commit a hate crime against you"
"Oh no the strong katsuki is gonna flip me off violently, how will i ever recover?" He says with a shitty smile.
"Youre on thin ice ei"
"Pff alright if you say so" IS HE REALLY MOCKING ME WHAT THE HELL I JUST THREATENED HIM
"DONT TRY ME BITCH"
"Oh shit i dont feel like running" he says as he jumps up to sit on the counter.

He was moving his legs like a fuckin 5 year old on cocaine "arent you gonna make me hot?"

"Shut up and let me do my job asshole" he smiles and closes his eyes as the eyeshadow brush approaches his eyes. I unknowingly start getting closer to his face concentrating on his eye.

I wish i had realized sooner cause when i asked him to open his he sprung back saying "holy shit" he then starts laughing about the fact that he got scared so easily while i was mocking him for it.

"UGGHHHHH WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FINISHHH" he yells as i finish up with the lipstick.

"STOP TALKING AND THIS WAS YOUR IDEA DIPSHIT"

"BEAUTY IS PAIN, ID RATHER STAY UGLY MAN"

"NO MAKEUP COULD FIX THAT FACE OF YOURS"

"OH YOU WANNA DO THIS"

"GAME ON YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

"GAME FUCKING ON"

Were both laughing and evilly smiling doing each others makeuo intensly trying to better each other to win the competition. 

"3....2...1..." We both look in the mirror together and i swear we have opposite reactions "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY FACE ASSHOLE"

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL KATSUKI"

"MORE LIKE THE BEAST!" I say and he starts laugjing uncontrollably. After laughing for a bit he looks at me with a cold and emotionless face just like... no shut up shut up shut up.

"Well i think you look very handsome" he says in a pout.

"What do you think about yours dumbass?"

"Icouldvedonebetterbutitskindaniceilikeit"

"What?" I knew exactily what he said but no one, NO ONE mumbles compliments that are for me.

"I LIKE IT ALRIGHT FUCK"

"Thats what i thought bitch" i smile wickedly

"Where did you learn all this anyways?"

"My parents work in the fashion industry so this is just basic things i learned growing up"

"Oh wow, thats so cool" his eyes light up "why dint you do your makeup more youre a genius" just when you think he would say something nice "but you could still use some help by the one and only.. me"

"I CAN SEE THE BLACK SPOTS FROM THE MESSED UP EYELINER YOU IDIOT!"

"you call it a mess i call it art"

"You know what i call art?"

"A punch to my/your face" we say simultaniously and he laughs at my shocked look.

"Oh poor katsuki... so predictable so pure"
I make a face but we are soon interrupted by the sound of my phone. Shitty hair again.

"What do you want?"
"Aizawa wants us at the dorms so you should probably come man"
"Whens the deadline"
"In about half an hour"
"Shit ill be there"
"See you bakubro!" I hang up.

"What was that about?" He asks me tilting his head.

"My teacher wants us at the dorms so i have to go"
"Oh why so soon?"
"No idea" i pause and look at the time "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO SOON IVE BEEN HERE FOR 4 HOURS"
"WHAT REALLY?" he is suck a dumb person i personally feel like my brain is turning to mush.

"Night katsuki" he says with a smile. "See you at the park" that fucker.
"SEE YOU NEVER"
"YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY"
"OI SHUT UP NEXT TIME PUT UP A REAL FIGHT ASSHOLE"
"ILL TRY MY BEST FASHIONISTA"
I make a grimace at the new nickname but i smile as soon as i turn back. Will i ever admit he's funny? Nope never in a million years. Fuck him.

Kai's pov

I close the door amd i cant help but smile. Im saying it a lot but having new friends is fascinating.

I start walking back to the kitchen to continue eating the food we ordered when i felt like i couldnt move. My legs froze and my head was about to explode. I grunt in pain as fall to the ground hitting my head on the side of the counter.

I think i passed out. No one was there. It was dark and cold. I look around trying to get out of there when i find a light source.

I went running towards it as fast as i could and i opened the door that appeared infront of me.

I was in a training room looking at a kid and his dad. "SHOTO GET UP OR YOUR MOTHER IS GOING TO BE NEXT"

The kid roughly looking six had puked on the ground unable to move "father please i cant i cant please father" as hes begging for mercy his father kicks him in the stomach making him gag again.

Why was i seeing this? who were those people?

The ground starts to fade as the two people crumble up like as if shiggaraki had touched them.

I land in a hall. The same boy was happily skipping amd calling out for his mom with a paper in his hand. It was a drawing.
"Mommy mommy look i drew us!" He says. "Mommy?"

His mom looks at him horrified. She takes a kettle and pours the boiling water on him. "MOMMY NOT YOU TOO STOP MOMMY PLEASE!" the mom wasnt fazed still pouring the hot water onto his eye. What a waste.

"Shoto? SHOTO BABY NO BABY IM SO SORRY" she starts apologizing and freezes his eye. Rookie mistake. Its gonna leave a mark.

I fall again.

When will this nightmare end?