a sob for help

Kai's pov

i was petrified, what if he saw me? people have found out who i actual worked for, people i envied. i lost count of the casualties that happened just because someone got too close. i didn't want this to be part of it. 

i wanted him to live long. 

not die because it got too much.

"Oi loser"

"Yep"

"What are you feeding the pigs?"

"Shit i didn't think about it"

"YOU ASKED US TO COME FOR FUCKING DINNER AND YOU DIDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO DO?!"

"I WAS WAY TOO EXCITED TO THINK ABOUT THAT"

"for fucks sake man"

"What would you feed pigs? As a pig yourself its an easy go"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP EI" i giggle "i dont fuckin know they eat burgers all the time"

"Lets do that then shall we ruby?"

"Fuck off sure"

I was still anxious. It was a close call. And i sucked at hiding it from katsuki. We kept personal lives secrets. Both of us agreed that we didn't want to share stuff from our lives except for maybe friends.

We agreed on that no questions asked. I wanted to tell him and deal with it. I knew he was going to leave if he found out but it would be better than faking shit.

"Hey dipshit i think i got everything"

"WHAT WHEN DID YOU-"

"you fucker ignored every single one of my questions so your wallet is going to pay the price"

"Ah i see what you did there Pomeranian"

"Shut the fuck up"

We pay for the stuff and leave. What was going on with me? Why was i having such a hard time processing shit. I knew i was scared, but scared of what?

Bakugo's pov

This idiot ignored me all the way in the store. He was acting weird and i didn't like it.

"Can we eat ice cream before you go back"

"No its cold as fuck"

"Please"

I grunt and he fuckin smiles. We walk towards the food truck in the park i order the ice cream and we sit in our usual spot.

He was looking up at the sky like it was a cheesy romcom. What the fuck.

"Oi what the hell is the matter with you?"

"what do you mean?"

"you're acting weird and shit"

"i was probably shaken up, but im not sure by what"

"There were villains you fuckin cheese stick, the idiot looked like a burnt eggplant."

"I'm- im not scared of that"

"Then what's the deal"

"I'm scared of losing people you know? Losing broccoli and pebbles and Pikachu sue and ochaco" he looks at me "im scared of losing you" his voice slightly breaks.

"Why the fuck would you lose us. Those idiots love you and i tolerate your presence"

"im being an idiot i know, but i dont want you guys to die. i dont want to live that i dont want to even think about you being gone. i- you're like the first person who ever gave a shit and i dont want to lose that i dont-"