im a monster

Shoto's pov

"Hey pretty boy, you okay?"

He looks at me in shock, but he doesnt budge. He was frozen in place, like i had hit him with my quirk.

He suddenly collapsed onto his knees. He was awak but he looked like he could barely stand.

"Hey whats wrong, hey" i tried to move as fast as i could but my fucking wounds were in the way. Needles were sticking out of my wrist and my iv hardly let me walk faster than an old man with broken legs.

I looked at him and he was still staring into my eyes, almost like he was aiming to look into my soul. I couldnt kneel. With a stabbed thigh and a hole in both your chest and stomach you can hardly do shit.

"Okay, hey look i cant kneel, can you stand up, we can talk in my room but please try to stand." He doesnt respond.

I see a single tear trickle down his eye and i was confused and shocked and i felt like shit cause i hardly know how to deal with my emotions.

"Okay were doing this" i said as i slowly and painfully sat down next to him in the middle of a hallway. "Katsuki i will call a nurse of you dont show me that youre okay. Just blink if you are"

He blinks, and as soon as he does that he snaps out of it. Like he realised where he was and what he was doing. He suddenly realized we were sitting in the middle of a hallway full of people, and ge freaked out even more when he saw the two nurses walking towards us.

"Sirs are you two alright?" The nurse kneels down next to us and bakugo stares at her mercilessly and i notice the sudden fear in the poor woman.

"Yes, sorry we're okay, ive been in the hospital for a while so hes a bit surprised to see me awake."

"Well do you boys need help getting in your room?"

"Yes please if thats not too much to ask ma'am" she gets up and smiles. She calls one of her nurse friends to help out with katsuki and holds me by the arm and lifts me back up.

Katsuki shakes off the nurse's hand and stomps behind us "youve got quite a friend huh?"

"Yes, he is a bit explosive but everyone has their personal quirks right"

"Haha yes youre right. Here you are, and please dont get back up or i wont let you see the light of day elric, im not kidding" she gives me an evil smile. Shes nice, shes been my nurse for a while so weve grown quite familiar

"Oh wow linda youre really goving it your all arent you"

"I dont get paid enough for you, youre really something else"

"What can i say"

She hits the back of my head and starts walking towards the door "be nice"

"Im no asshole"

"Sure youre not, have fun with your friend"

"Sure will! Have fun working"

As she goes out katsuki gets in and closes the door.

"What the fuck" well that started off well "you scared the shit out of me you idiot"

"An idiot being an idiot am i right?" Hey im a mess and i make a mess out of situations by turning it into a joke, nice to meet you. Fuck my life.

"You dont get to do that, i do"

"Im sorry katsuki i really dont know what to tell you"

"What the fuck"

"You said that already"

"You were dead"

"Suprise?" I say as i 'jazz hands' with an awkward smile. Oh god i couldnt hate myself more than i do now.

"You dont get to make a joke out of this shit. Fucking explain. If youre trying one of your villain tricks it wont fucking work so get on with it before i blast your face in half."

This hurt more than i expected. It was my fault anyways. Im a monster, im not shoto who was i kidding? Shoto was good im a villain.

Bakugo's pov

I look at him coldly. I didnt like it, he didnt like it. He looked like an abandoned puppy and i hated it.

How much can I trust him. I didnt know what to do, he was shaking. Almost vibrating.

"I um i really dont know what to say katsuki" his voice cracked a bit. He sounded hurt. "I- i cant fix this. I know that, but i really am shoto, or was" he pauses and looks at me "i um i dont really know who i am anymore. I really dont, i dont know what im doing or who i am or whats happening. I swear i  i- dont want to hurt anyone, i was told something and i- i went by it. I didnt know i swear i-"

He was definatly hurt. He was teary and shaking. He wasnt even looking into my eyes while talking. He was barely whispering i could hardly hear him. His voice cracked occasionally and i didnt like seeing him like that. Fuck my life.

"Shut up"  he immediately shut up, no jokes no kai no nothing.

He turns away from me not meeting my gaze.

"Just shut up for a second will you?"

I couldnt see his eyes at this point. He had grown out his hair and it was covering half of his face when he looked down.

"Look, i dont fucking know what happened but i know that youre a villain right now"

"Youre right" he says after staying suspiciously silent "i am a villain. I guess theres nothing to say anymore then"

"Are you serious?"

"YES KATSUKI IM BEING SERIOUS" he finally snaps "IM A VICIOUS MONSTER A VILLAIN A FAKE AND AN ASSHOLE" i see his tears start forming in his eyes.
"Shoto wasnt" he continues "hes good im not. Im a fuckup alright? Fucking hell its messed up i know and you hardly deserve this, im sorry but it is what it is and i cant do anything about it"

I hated all of this shit man, why did this have to be so complicated all the time?

I gave in. Fuck it, i really did. I got up from my chair and i did it. I hugged him. He needed, it i needed it and at that moment i didnt give two shits about what he was right now.

He lets out a small gasp but hugs back.

He clutches onto my shirt and holds me tightly sinking into my chest.

"im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry i swear i didnt mean to hurt anyone they made me believe it i swear i didnt"  he tried to talk through cries and choked sobs and coughs.

I held the back of his head closer to my chest and let him cry it out.

I look at the window, and i notice shitty hair staring at us. I nod a 'no' asking him to not come in at this point.

He looked worried, he waved for my attention and gestured his hand towarda the back. I take a look and i see hawks with a bunch if officers walking to the room.

He pulls out of the hug and wipes his tears. He slaps his cheeks a couple times and smiles. "Oh right, hawks is coming to ask questions. I should probably go"

"Wai-"

"We can talk later katsuki" he rubs his eyes again and happily waves shitty hair 'hello' and walks towards hawks.

This guy i swear.