Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 34

Part 34

Kelsey's POV

First thing in the morning I looked up a therapist and talked to her on the phone for about an hour. She said I'm not crazy, but I may be hallucinating. So, she prescribed me some medication that I'm going to pick up right now. On the way to Walgreens I passed a strip club and that got me thinking. I got my medicine which I took on the spot and went to check out the club. I walked in to see some fancy stuff, for a strip club anyways "We're not open" someone says to me "I figured, but are you hiring?" the mystery person steps out from a doorway and I see it's a built man early 60s maybe "We are now. What's your name baby doll?" "Kelsey" "Well now you're Roxie, welcome to Call Girls, you start at 9." "I'll see you then" I walk out feeling proud that I finally got a job, I mean it's a form of dancing. I better shave before tonight though.

Harry's POV

"C'mon lads! Just to get our minds off things!" I beg "Harry we are not going to a strip club" "Please Liam!" I try again "I'll go" says Zayn "Yes! Who else wants to come!" The girls avoid eye contact with their boyfriends "El?" "Hmh" "Can I..." she looks at Louis shooting daggers "...go buy some ice cream for you, you look like you could use some being so skinny and all! Come on Liam!" They scramble out the door leaving Niall as the only unanswered one "As long as there's beer" "Yes! Let's go now!" We head to the nearest strip club and to our convenience it's not even a block away! We walk in immediately buying drinks and claiming a booth.

Kelsey's POV

"Roxie? Hello? You in there?" Cinnamon waves her hand in from of my face "Yeah, sorry I spaced out." She shrugs her shoulders and continues explaining how to dance on a poll, not like I haven't done it before. I took a class once, back when I had friends. "Easy enough?" I nod "Good cause you're up!" she says and pushes me on stage I trip a bit in the heels I'm wearing but recover easily making my way to a poll. To be honest I thought I'd love dancing like this. I thought it'd make me feel so sexy and loved. It wasn't like this at all. It made me want to throw up from all the cat calls I was getting: mostly from older men. At one point I swear I saw Zayn, Harry, and Niall in the crowd, but it has to be my mind playing tricks on me. Why would they be here anyways. I finished dancing about an hour and a half later. After that I waitressed a bit and then finally my shift was done at 3 am. Instead of shaving I should've slept all day to prepare for this job. I walked home in the early morning, alone. I didn't mind this though. If you saw the sun on the ocean as I did, you wouldn't mind either. Finally, I unlocked my apartment door, showered, and drank my sorrows finally passing out on the ground in a mass of my own tears.

Niall's POV

"Niall come on, back me up. That stripper last night totally looked like Kelsey!" said Harry "I can't exactly remember I was pretty buzzed." "Well she was smoking and I plan on going back tonight to get her number" "So you're going to ask out a stripper who looks like my ex-girlfriend?" asks Zayn, looking a little pissed off "Or maybe it was actually Kels." Walks in Eleanor "Explain yourself" says Liam "She came here for a reason we don't know and she didn't bring anything with her from the airport but one back pack. Think about it wouldn't you do the same if no one else would hire you and you were jobless?" "But why wouldn't anyone else hire her and if she was planning on coming out here before wouldn't she have had a job in line?" I ask "Who knows but stripping is an easy way to make money fast." adds Sophia "We need to see if it's her." Says Zayn