Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 17

Part 17

Kelsey's POV

I woke up, what feels like years later, in my bed, and I look at the clock: 6 a.m., ugh. I get out of bed and realized I slept a day and a half ...no wonder I'm awake at 6 a.m.! I logged onto the sales website for the autographs and small paintings and everything is sold adding up to...holy shit. 60,000 dollars! It turns out the guys went way overboard with the napkin idea! This is amazing! Now all I need is 20,000 more and I can keep the house! I take a deep breath as I log onto the big painting sale website and it sold for...my jaw drops. 80,000 dollars! I can keep the house! I have 60,000 left over too so I can go to college as well! I start balling: thanks Mom, thanks Dad. I have no words! I run over to the guys' house ringing their bell and slamming on their door loudly. Someone comes running to the door, it's Paul. "Kelsey what's..." I squeeze him into a tight hug jumping up and down running in the house going to each boy's room waking them up. "GUYS GET YOUR FAT ASSES UP I HAVE GOOD NEWS!" I scream waking them all up and they follow me to the living room "K you're crying!" says Liam obviously I nod my head crying even more and pass my phone around showing the numbers to everyone as they rejoice with me. "I can save the house, take college online, and still have money left over! This is like the happiest moment in my life!" They all hug me "We must celebrate!" shouted Harry I sniffle "I have to enroll and pay the bank first I'll meet up with you guys later, it is only 6 you know?" "What?! 6! As in a.m.?! I need my beauty sleep!" shouted Lou stomping back upstairs making me laugh I said my goodbyes as the rest of the group went back to sleep as well. I got dressed and went right to the bank paying my debt and then when I got home I enrolled in college: an arts degree. Finally I went on a little shopping spree and bought a dress I could now afford to wear and pay for on my own. This is literally the best day of my life and I'm so grateful for the buyer of Zayn's and mine's painting, even if I did love it and want to keep it. I knocked on the boys' door waiting to party and Paul let me in once again, well actually he didn't really let me in last time I kind of just invited myself in. I scanned the room seeing no one in sight but Paul "Where're the boys?" "Out getting a surprise for you actually" "Really?" he nodded "You can stay until they get back. It shouldn't be much longer" and just as he finished his sentence they all walk in with a cute One Direction cake. I laugh out loud as they set it down on the counter and realize I'm standing there. "Woah" they say in unison "You look phenomenal" I blushed looking down at the ground and smiled "Thanks Zayn now are ya'll going to tell me what this cake is, besides funny." "It's a congrats cake!" shouted Niall "Awww thank you guys!" I hug them all "Now. Go get dressed we're going out!" They all ran up the stairs cheering as I cut the cake waiting for them to return. Once back they all ate their slice and we went out to a great club partying the night away!

*Next Day*

I woke up with a massive hangover. Not always fun partying let me tell you and no we couldn't get alcohol at the bar since we're technically underage so Lou was the one buying drinks all night long which was sweet! It was nice not having to flirt to get what I want for once. I stood up realizing I was naked and wasn't in my house, but in someone else's. I turned around to see a guy naked in the bed I was just in. Crap. Hopefully we were safe last night. I don't need to get another abortion. I looked at the sleeping guys face and knew exactly who it was...Niall.