Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 27

Part 27

Kelsey's POV

I ran a whole lot that night. I ended up 10 miles from where I lived, penniless, and emotionless. A few months have passed since then, the tour is over and the guys are with their families. I've been avoiding going outside completely. But the worst part is baking the same cake as I do every year on one of our birthdays. This year it was mine, my 21st. On the bright side I finished college: top of my class, I've gotten back into dancing, and I moved into a more manageable apartment in New York. It's great to have a fresh start especially one with a dance studio and no one can find me. I will definitely miss the memories from my old house, but I can't hold on forever. Also, I still have all my old dance skills and since I no longer have my schooling to turn towards I'm trying out for Swan Lake. Practices everyday 2-10 pm except Sunday which is the only day off, but I might as well put my dancing to good use while I still have it.

*1 week later*

My audition was pure genius apparently because I got the lead role of Odile. I'm extremely proud of myself and I'm so glad I still have dancing, unlike so many other things in my life. The best part is the last show is on Christmas so I won't have to spend it all alone. *Random text* –I'm so glad Zayn broke up with you. Like he said, you're a whore- -Um who is this- No response, probably just one of their crazy fans trying to make me feel bad. It hurts not knowing if Zayn knows the reasons why I slept with the boys. One I needed to get home and two I was drunk. He can't judge me on my life before we started dating cause if we're going to do that I will judge him on crying, drunk on the curb from a girl breaking up with him. Anyways, since that night I have one less pair of shoes and now an old flip phone. But it's still the best decision I've ever made.

Liam's POV

"Baby I'm really worried. We have no contact with her still and she moved! From the house she tried so hard to save!" "I know Soph I just don't know how we can find her" "Twitter hashtags!" "Genius! I love you!" I kiss her and put out #FindKelseyRose