Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 10

Part 10

Kelsey's POV

I wake up dazed, I hear people talking about a robbery and murder but I can't tune in on the details. I open my eyes and all I see is white and a bright light, I know I'm not dead, I can't be. "Kelsey, are you awake?" I turn my head to the right seeing Dylan Okay now I'm confused "What are you..." I look around more seeing I'm in a hospital "What..." I sit up, very confused "Dyl..." "Kels..." It all starts coming back to me, getting home and finding my Dad dead, killed. I start breathing heavily "Dad!" I start getting up "Kelsey no!" "H-he has to be alright! Where is he! I need him! I can't..." I fight to get Dylan off of me "Kelsey, stop it!" "Let go of me! I need to see him!" I screamed "He's dead! Your Dad is dead!" he screams back and my breath is caught in my throat Suddenly, I freeze realizing, my Dad is dead. My Mom is dead. I'm all alone with no one. I crumble to the floor wheezing and shaking. I break down completely.

Dylan's POV

I'm even crying. I've never seen Kelsey crying and in so much pain like this. From the way she was with her Mother's death I don't know how she's going to live with this. I hold her tight "I-I n-never, I-I" "Shhh" I rocked her back and forth on the floor A doctor entered "Is she alright?" he asked gently I shook my head no "We need to do some tests on her to make sure she's alright medically, I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave." "I don't think that'd be the best idea right now." Kels pulled back "Dylan, go" "No I..." "Go!" she shoved me away curling up into a ball I stared at her for a second and got up leaving the room

Kelsey's POV

The doctor did all different kinds of tests on me to see if I was alright and just normal checkups since I hadn't been in years. He spoke to me but all his words were a blur. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't leave my house, all my memories are there with my parents. Most people would want a new start but I'm not most people I guess. "Ms. Maxwell did you hear me?" "What?" he sighed "The test results are back and they're all fine but one" My brow furrowed "W-which one?" he was silent "You're pregnant." My eyes widened "W-what?!" I asked a bit furious "Here are some pamphlets on the choices you have..." and the rest of his words drowned out I can't be pregnant, I couldn't be! "How far along am I?" he stopped talking "About three weeks" "Can I still get an abortion?" "Yes but I would think about what you're doing first" I walked out of the room after gathering my things I have no idea who the Father even is. It's not any of the guys I slept with in Ireland or here since I got back. Or is it...The first guy I slept with in Ireland was...at Walmart, the douche. That was about, three weeks ago. Fuck! Well it doesn't matter I'm getting an abortion, I can't handle this. I stormed to the other side of the hospital tears streaming down my face scheduling an appointment for it to be done. I waited a few minutes but that was it. I went in the room and I was no longer pregnant.